Good 4 day PH AAA Michigan ticket price

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by CrzyforPiglet, Apr 30, 2003.

1. CrzyforPiglet

CrzyforPiglet <font color=CC33FF>You bring a smile the to the Ta

Just to let any fellow Michiganders know I was able to get 4 day adult park hoppers from the aaamichigan.com site at 199.26 each (tax included and you must be a member) the child ticket is $157.59 (we didn't get any though). There was a $10.00 shipping fee to send airborne express for 2 tickets (not sure if bulk rate or how calculated) but even so, it was cheaper than buying through ticketmania.com at 210.94 with free shipping.

Just an FYI!

2. hercamore

hercamore <font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea

Hi,

I saw this on our MN AAA site, too. Seems to be the best price around for 4 and 5 day hoppers (5 day is $222..).

Didn't know you could order them online.

herc.

3. karebear1

karebear1 <font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co

I found a 6 day PHP with 3 plusses for 282.63 on our oregon AAA site. Does anyone know if this is a good deal??

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. KathleenFL

KathleenFL <font color=FF99FF>Stinks at poetry, but born to d

Check out Paramount International Travel......

I bought 7-day Park Hoppers with 4 pluses, including a character/resort breakfast voucher, for $300 (including tax). I picked mine up at their office, but I read that the shipping charge is $15 (via Fedex). I think their 6-day hoppers include the breakfast voucher, also.....

Their number is 888-281-6699. Say hi to Rosa for me....She is so nice!

6. karebear1

karebear1 <font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co

thank you Kathleen!

7. KathleenFL

KathleenFL <font color=FF99FF>Stinks at poetry, but born to d

Unfortunately, their server seems to be down this weekend, but maybe you can try it Monday....I just found a price list I printed out in Jan......It doesn't list the 6 day hoppers, or the character breakfast, but I read on other posts that people have bought the 6-day from them, & I know they do have the breakfast vouchers....Best to call Rosa for current info......

PI Travel.com