Good 4 day PH AAA Michigan ticket price

CrzyforPiglet

<font color=CC33FF>You bring a smile the to the Ta
Just to let any fellow Michiganders know I was able to get 4 day adult park hoppers from the aaamichigan.com site at 199.26 each (tax included and you must be a member) the child ticket is $157.59 (we didn't get any though). There was a $10.00 shipping fee to send airborne express for 2 tickets (not sure if bulk rate or how calculated) but even so, it was cheaper than buying through ticketmania.com at 210.94 with free shipping.

Just an FYI!

Hi,

I saw this on our MN AAA site, too. Seems to be the best price around for 4 and 5 day hoppers (5 day is $222..).

Didn't know you could order them online.

herc.

I found a 6 day PHP with 3 plusses for 282.63 on our oregon AAA site. Does anyone know if this is a good deal??

Check out Paramount International Travel......

I bought 7-day Park Hoppers with 4 pluses, including a character/resort breakfast voucher, for $300 (including tax). I picked mine up at their office, but I read that the shipping charge is $15 (via Fedex). I think their 6-day hoppers include the breakfast voucher, also.....

Their number is 888-281-6699. Say hi to Rosa for me....She is so nice!

Unfortunately, their server seems to be down this weekend, but maybe you can try it Monday....I just found a price list I printed out in Jan......It doesn't list the 6 day hoppers, or the character breakfast, but I read on other posts that people have bought the 6-day from them, & I know they do have the breakfast vouchers....Best to call Rosa for current info......

PI Travel.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter