Golf Cart Question

2totsmom

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for a golf cart the week of Jan 9-Jan 16, but now that the price has gone up I am looking at possibly renting one offsite. My question is does Fort Wilderness allow gas golf carts as well or just electric. If you had a preference which type would you use. Does anyone know a reliable offsite dealer?Thanks in advance for all the information

If you go to the parks late or to Downtown Disney and get in late your neighbors will like the electric better then gas also if you have a need for one off site (around your farm or home ) you will probably want gas if you don't use it off site then both have plus's and minus's batteries go bad and can be expensive ,gas goes bad and can make you have problems getting your cart to run there is more but that is the biggest things to think about weight is close on both price gas usually more $ for more info you can go to www.buggiesgonewild.com which is a forum something like this one only they just talk about carts they will be able to give you more ideas and info

If I was renting a cart I would go elec. But buying is a whole different story. I own 2 gas carts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter