Golf Cart Question at Campground

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by tiggore91, Aug 21, 2012.

1. tiggore91

tiggore91 Tiggore91

I have read through some of the threads about golf carts, but none seem to answer my question. We are going to be at WDW the first week of December. Instead of doing the sleigh ride, I read that you could rent a golf cart instead for about the same price. I would only need it for about an hour or so. Everywhere I read, people are renting them for days. Can I rent for just an hour? TIA.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

Sorry, but only by the day or week and the day rental is about $63.

4. cwt580

cwt580 DIS Veteran

Also i think carts are confined to campground areas. No walkway cruising. The campground is very large and alot of walking for some is too much

5. sharadoc

sharadoc Visiting Disney World since 1986, happily driving

You can rent for a day. Less than that and you'd still pay the daily rate. We've done that, pick up around 5 and drop off at 10. The cart area is at the front of the resort, so you would park in the parking lot, use the cart, return it at the front and get back into your car. If you take a bus, the cart area is right next to the bus stop area, so either way it's very convenient.

Make sure you pick up a Fort Wilderness map so you know where to go. The roads aren't straight LOL.