Golf Cart Cost?

When you consider how much 4 bike rentals are at the Fort, makes the GC rental look cheap. :scared1:

I could take bikes with me in May, but I'll have 2 members of my party (possibly 3) who wouldn't be able to ride around.

Because I'll have young kids and a mother-in-law with health issues, I might need to rent a cart.

On our previous trip to the fort we did enjoy the carts but we won't be using them next time. Feel like they are just too expensive and we need the exercise. With the bus and our van we will have all the transportation we need and don't need to pay over $400 for looping and looking at other sites.

Jim

I got another quote back, and this one is $585 for a week, delivered including the taxes. This is for a Saturday delivery from golf cart enterprises.

That's an even more ridiculous sum of money.

I suspect there won't be nearly as many golf carts at the cabins as we saw in the past.

I know we won't have one.

Not sure how much the weekend delivery added to the cost from GCE, but it seems that at this point it only gets cheaper to rent off-site after about 10 days. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter