Going With The Flow - Day 6 - 26th July 2009

Another fab day! Sorry about the rain but at least you got to see Harry Potter. I was going to see it yesterday but never got round to it. Did you enjoy it?

Please don't worry about the photos, I didn't realise you didn't take your camera with you. From your description it doesn't sound like it's changed much anyway. :thumbsup2

Off to look at your Twitpics. :thumbsup2

Another fab day Bev. I'm glad you enjoyed Harry Potter (we loved it) :thumbsup2 I would love to see some pics of Harry Potter Land too, I can't wait for it to open next year ::yes::

I look forward to finding out where your secret vote will take you today :)

Awesome pic infront of Manta :thumbsup2

I really am jealous of the RPR, lol, just seen your updated pics and it just looks like paradise!!

Thanks for reading.

I will try and take some photos of Harry Potter land before the end of the holidays. We did enjoy the movie, couldn't get over the picture quality.

Ian was dead chuffed with that photo of the Manta scooping behind me, he thought of it and I thought it was an excellent photo of the Manta.

It was, just waiting for gary now so we can have another fun packed day.

Yeah, I like the rollercoasters, it wasn't always the case. Used to be scared of them, and didn't go on them till we went to Islands for the first time in 2000 and thought it would be a waste of a day if I didn't try them. I found there was nothing to be scared of, being harnessed in made me feel safe, now totally not bothered.

Me and Gary hung round on the street corner, first time I have done that :rotfl:

I had a lovely glass of red wine and toasted Michelle Snowygirls for being such a caring Diser.

:lmao: :rotfl2: to your first comment.

:hug: :flower3: to your 2nd comment,thank you so much Bev,that means alot to me :hug:.

What a great day-you all get so much packed in :worship:.
I agree with some other posters,fantastic pic of you with Manta in the background.
In IOA,we found it a pain to try and find the walkway-such a trek+very confusing-but then it does'nt take alot to confuse me :laughing:.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter