Going to wdw the last week feb, what to wear

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by cottontail, Feb 16, 2008.

1. cottontail

cottontail DIS Veteran

Hi: Anyone who has recently been to wdw, can you tell me if it has been warm enough for shorts, capris, tshirts, sandles.

Deb.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sharonmickey

sharonmickey DIS Veteran

I leave the middle of the week for Disney so I've been keeping track of the weather forecast. So far the temperatures are suppose to be in the mid 70s to low 80s when I am there. When I was there last year at this time it was cool every day. The year before it was warm in February. Temperatures vary widely. My advice is to keep checking the weather in Florida using the internet.

4. BrittBritt

BrittBritt Mouseketeer

Today it is absolutely gorgeous. It is 80 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, and definitely a pool/beach day. This weather is supposed to continue (except for 'cool' front they're predicting for Tues./Wed.---65 degrees!).
    You all will definitely have nice weather for your trip. You gotta love a state where you can wear tank tops in Feb.

5. racheljessicasara

racheljessicasara Wanna go back!!!

I am going in 2 weeks. I figure i will itelize the lockers and take warmer/cooler clothes and change.

6. noabeliv

noabeliv Mouseketeer

We were in WDW the 1st-7th of this month. It was absolutely gorgeous! We camped at Ft. Wilderness. We brought hot chocolate, sweatshirts and jeans.
    We didn't need them at all. It was 80 plus degrees the whole week! It was fantastic! We wish we were STILL there!!:sad2:

7. bigredsfan

bigredsfan Mouseketeer

we will be there 23rd-25th and it looks to be nice weather each day!! Hopefully it remains shorts weather and we can get to the waterpark on the 23rd when we first arrive :) Only problem is my two doggies had to be boarded for 10 days :(((((

8. fireman1

fireman1 Mouseketeer

we'll be there the 23rd thru the 29th. weather looks to be great for then.:cool1:

9. going2disney

going2disney Mouseketeer

We are headed down from cold PA 2/28- 3/4 and I am also loking for advice on what to pack, we go anually in late September, October or early November, we've never even needed pants/ long sleeves at those times and I'm just unsure of what to bring for February, so far daytime temps look warm but how are the eves/ early mornings? What do those of you who reguarly visit at this time think? Thanks!