Going to WDW in Oct, just found out pregnant with first child...HELP

fterie4u

DIS Veteran
I have no idea what the right board is for this, but I need HELP!!! My dh and I are going to WDW Oct. 22-28 for our 2nd anniversary and are SO excited!!! We went last year for our first and loved it!!! Anyway, we just found out I am pregnant with our first child!

So my question is, who has been to Disney at around 3 months pregnant or more? Other than the roller coasters was there anything else you could not do? :confused3 PLEASE any help and advice wouuld be very appreciated!!! :cheer2: Thank you so much!!!

Eirn :paw:

My wife was 5 months pregnant when we went to WDW one year. We took it slow, and she drank alot of water. she was able to go on alot of rides. She especially liked the Universe of Energy because it was a long sit down ride in the air conditioning. We did make sure we read the warning signs before we went on a ride, if it didnt say anything about being pregnant-she went on it. Have a good time! and congratulations!

I found that this was a good time to go - it was after the morning sickness/tremendous exhaustion stage but before the "I can barely waddle" stage - and waddle was right - I put on 5 stone each time (70lbs) and I weigh less than 9 stone normally!!!

Congratulations!! We went to WDW last year when I was 20 weeks and my sister-in-law was 24 weeks. At WDW there are more rides you will be able to ride than ones you can't. Just stay hydrated and take it easy. We usually hit the parks and don't stop but that year I found that I couldn't do that. It was June so it was really hot and humid. It was a good excuse to eat ice cream everyday, though. Have fun!!

We went with 18 month old and I was 3 mo pregnant with our 2nd child. I agree, to read the warning signs, there are alot of rides that you will still be able to go on. And, yes, make sure you stay hydrated. Not so sure about some of the water slides at water parks though. I stayed on the shallow end of the wave pool with our daughter.

27 days for us, kids are now 13 and 10 and have been to WDW at least 5 times. :cheer2:

Hi, I went when I was 4 months, it was in Sept...so it wasn't to hot, :sunny: ,,,I went on BTM and did fine,,I did ask my Doctor first,,I did not go on any other Roller Coaster though..but I did everything else,,like some one said, lots of drinks :drinking1 (then ya get to go on ALLLLLL the bathroom rides LOL :rotfl2: ) Have a GREAT time and CONGRATULATIONS :cheer2: on your baby! :angel:

Tink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter