Going To Disney World For My Birthday This Year....A Total Dream Come True

50surgeries2012

Mouseketeer
I've casually mentioned to my friend about two months ago who has a timeshare at Disney World, and also to my mom that I would really love to celebrate my birthday at Disney World. Plus also go to the Mickey's Halloween Party, and see the Boo-To-You parade.

Two days ago. My friend told me that she had gotten an e-mail from the time share company saying that there was a room available during the week of my birthday at the timeshare. She told me there was a slim chance to get it. But, she would try. Yesterday she told me she got it, and we're now in the planning stages of the trip.

The picture I've added is of me, and my significant other Dan Haugen at the Tusker House restaurant during the character lunch from our trip during the MLK weekend in January 2014. We had a blast on that trip.

There's a possibility I may get to bring my own power chair. Which will save the cost from having to rent one. Both off-site, and at the parks. I'm hoping that'll happen too because it'll also save Dan, and our friend from having to push me all over in my manual wheelchair. Plus we will also be going to Universal two days out of the time we are there.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 74
Hope all goes well and you have a magical time.. I never go on my birthday month , but still celebrate my birthday there.. !! :flower1:
Have a great trip.

I got to go to disney for my birthday last year I had a blast I am going again this year too. have a great time MNSSHP is so much fun you are going to love it.

I got to go to disney for my birthday last year I had a blast I am going again this year too. have a great time MNSSHP is so much fun you are going to love it.

Thank you. I've never been to MNSSHP. I've only seen YouTube videos of it, and the Boo To You parade. All while dreaming of how fun it would be to go to it, and see it in person. Now that dream will be a reality come this late October, and early November. We're flying out on the 27th of October. I've been having happy tears stream down my cheeks because whenever I think of Disney World, and imagining what it would be like to celebrate my birthday there. It makes me smile so much. My best friend, and her mom both have the same birthday month that I do which is November. Last year they celebrated their birthdays at Disney World, and had a blast. My best friend's birthday is on November 21st, and her mom's is on the 11th. They stayed at Disney World for two weeks.

Do you know how much the tickets are for the Halloween party usually, for three people?

Hope you have fun! Quite the birthday to look forward to.

It looks like for the 2015 MNSSHP, tickets ranged from $68-$87, if purchased in advance. Ticket prices vary from night to night, but it looks like they're always cheaper if you buy them ahead of time rather than same-day.

Hope you have fun! Quite the birthday to look forward to.

It looks like for the 2015 MNSSHP, tickets ranged from $68-$87, if purchased in advance. Ticket prices vary from night to night, but it looks like they're always cheaper if you buy them ahead of time rather than same-day.

Thanks. I was planning to do that. I'll have to let my friend know. She likes to spend money on things only if they don't cost a whole lot of money. She got a great deal on the timeshare we're goiing to be staying at. We usually stay at Old Key West on our last trip in April 2010 with her, and also when we went in January 2014. But, this time. We're going to be staying at a place that Dan, and I haven't been to before. I've told her that I wanted to see it badly, and it's not very often Dan, and I get to go to Disney World. We live over on the West Coast, and going to Florida requires two plane trips to get there. My guy Dan Haugen, and I will sometimes get to go with my mom as she goes every year to Orlando, for a national conference. It's around this time. Only if she has enough money to buy our plane tickets too. We stay at one of the value resorts.

Thank you. I've never been to MNSSHP. I've only seen YouTube videos of it, and the Boo To You parade. All while dreaming of how fun it would be to go to it, and see it in person. Now that dream will be a reality come this late October, and early November. We're flying out on the 27th of October. I've been having happy tears stream down my cheeks because whenever I think of Disney World, and imagining what it would be like to celebrate my birthday there. It makes me smile so much. My best friend, and her mom both have the same birthday month that I do which is November. Last year they celebrated their birthdays at Disney World, and had a blast. My best friend's birthday is on November 21st, and her mom's is on the 11th. They stayed at Disney World for two weeks.

Do you know how much the tickets are for the Halloween party usually, for three people?
since you ar going late October I think your prices will be higher for MNSSHP and I would not be surprised if disney raised the prices this year for it. Stay as late as you can for the most part the second parade is slower and make sure you get your tickets as early as you can
just incase they sell out.

Thank you. I will. I'm glad my boss will be able to give me that time off. She's pretty flexible. With all of the trips I'm going on this year. They are going to be spaced out. I have a trip to Alaska in March that I'm going on with my mom. Dan, and I are going to the summer camp where we first met each other back in 2001 on the week of our commitment ceremony anniversary on July 6th. Then we have my birthday trip to Disney World.

I'm getting so excited for my trip (and I mean so very excited) that I'm listening to the Tapestry of Nations CD that I bought a few years ago on one of my last trips to Disney World. My favorite song is the one that is played when everyone is walking out of EPCOT at closing time. Oh how I wish my trip was closer.

I've casually mentioned to my friend about two months ago who has a timeshare at Disney World, and also to my mom that I would really love to celebrate my birthday at Disney World. Plus also go to the Mickey's Halloween Party, and see the Boo-To-You parade.

Two days ago. My friend told me that she had gotten an e-mail from the time share company saying that there was a room available during the week of my birthday at the timeshare. She told me there was a slim chance to get it. But, she would try. Yesterday she told me she got it, and we're now in the planning stages of the trip.

The picture I've added is of me, and my significant other Dan Haugen at the Tusker House restaurant during the character lunch from our trip during the MLK weekend in January 2014. We had a blast on that trip.

There's a possibility I may get to bring my own power chair. Which will save the cost from having to rent one. Both off-site, and at the parks. I'm hoping that'll happen too because it'll also save Dan, and our friend from having to push me all over in my manual wheelchair. Plus we will also be going to Universal two days out of the time we are there.

We got to go this past year at the end of September - was there for the first day of Food & Wine, and of course, did MNSSHP! It rained the night of the party, so we got an abbreviated parade both times, but it was still so much fun!

I am so thrilled for you - Wear that birthday button every day, and have the most Magical trip ever! :)

CONGRATS !
. . . I love it when a plan comes together.
. . . Happy (forthcoming) birthday.

CONGRATS !
. . . I love it when a plan comes together.
. . . Happy (forthcoming) birthday.

Thank you. I'm so excited. I can't wait to get my birthday button, and see the Boo To You parade. I'm hoping we'll still get to see it even though we'll be on a time constraint in the evenings during our stay because we'll have to rely on Lynx paratransit to get us from the place where we are staying to the parks, and back to the resort. Dan, and I are going to be staying at a place we've never stayed at before with our friend Bonnie. It's off-site from Disney, and we won't have a car because we'll have my own personal power chair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter