Going to Disney? Post Here

agenereux633 said:
I am going for my sweet 16 as a gift from my mom and best friend in may next year. I am so excited to see my mouse and fav princess belle. we got hotel reservations for Port Orleans Royal Suites. we are on the dining plan and have dinner reservations for Be Our Guest and the german restaurant at epcot world showcase. we are also doing Cinderella's royal table for breakfast. we are only going for 4 days. my mom and i have both been but my best friends hasn't yet. she wants to meet all the characters. are there any good character spots that are more secretive? Thanks!

Epoct character spot is a great place in Future World to see Mickey and his friends. You usually get to see four or five characters at one trip!!

Park(s): All (including the water parks and Downtown Disney!)
Date(s):Sptember 1-7
Hotel/Resort: Wilderness Lodge WOOT WOOT!:woohoo:

Parks: All
Dates: 11/27/13-12/7/13
Resort: Saratoga Springs and Boardwalk

:worship:I LOVE DISNEY:worship:I pretty much spend most of my time looking at what is going on in disney :surfweb: and how much it costs :coffee:and my mum has finally booked our holiday for next year ahhhhhhh (i love my mum :hug::thanks:) I am so excited. :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: :hyper::dancer:party::jumping1: But the only problem is I have to what for a year until I go:hourglass
Yacht Club Resort 16th August-1st September 2014:love:

Dates: May 23rd-May 27th (Star Wars Weekend!)
Hotel/Resort: Yacht Club!

Dates: June 28th-July 8th
Hotel/Resort: Beach Club (June 29-July 2) & Polynesian (July 2-8)

Dates: July 23-29
Resort: Animal Kingdom Lodge One Bedroom Villa Jambo

SOOO excited!!! This has been my family's dream for years and it's finally happening!!!

Awh, Were leaving Animal Kingdom Lodge two days before that. :(

Park(s): Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon
Date(s): May 15th - 20th
Hotel/Resort: Saratoga Springs
Would love to meet up with some people at DDD! 15, F, Canada x2

WDW
Nov 23-30
Riverside

I will be at DW Nov 23-30, looking for someone to possibly hang with at the resort and in the parks. I am 16/m and will be going with my parents and 3 yr old sister, I want to see her enjoy DW but also don't want to be with the family the whole time. Staying at Riverside. Anyone interested in hanging out hit me up.

Park(s): All of them!
Date(s): June 2-8
Hotel/Resort: All Star Music

Park(s): All four of them
Date(s): July 26-August 1
Hotel/Resort: Off-Site Vacation Village at Parkway
princess:

Date(s): June 24th - July 5th
Hotel(s): Pop Century for the first week

I go to Disney every other year. I'd love to meet other teens to hang out with at the hotel! My name is Kyleigh, I'm 17, I run track, love to draw! I just want to make new friends! This is my first time on this site, my grandma would claim it as her religion if she could! Haha please let me know if anyone else will be staying at the same time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter