Going to be at Disneyland in 5 days! (:

micahwumbo

Earning My Ears
Well, I'm going to Disneyland this Saturday and the week is going back slow. :cheer2: Ugh, I've been waiting for a month & it's proven to be an impatient wait. :hourglass

Just kinda curious, what was one of the most scariest things you've experienced at Disneyland? or best. Mines was probably a sad moment, leaving Disneyland and crying as I remember the day. I was only 9, but I know I'll be crying when I leave. xD So yeah ^-^

We go next Sunday. It's our first visit at Christmas time, and we are so excited! Have a great time!

Well, I'm going to Disneyland this Saturday and the week is going back slow. :cheer2: Ugh, I've been waiting for a month & it's proven to be an impatient wait. :hourglass

Just kinda curious, what was one of the most scariest things you've experienced at Disneyland? or best. Mines was probably a sad moment, leaving Disneyland and crying as I remember the day. I was only 9, but I know I'll be crying when I leave. xD So yeah ^-^

Hope you have a great time. I just got back from Disneyland yesterday. My scariest moment at Disneyland was definitely this past Thursday, all of a sudden felt horrible and ended up needing to go to the Emergency Room at the hospital! Not a magical moment. But the rest of the trip was fun.

I'll actually be there tomorrow for my (belated) birthday. I dont really have a scary moment, but my favorite moment was when my fiance actually proposed to me in front of the castle. We had a full audience watching us and all of our friends and family. I'll never forget it. I couldnt stop giggling happily that my future mother in law just shouted out "Say yes already" from the back of the crowd.

We'll be there next Tuesday, and I know what you mean about the days just crawling before you get to start the trip. Unfortunately, once you get there, the days whip by so quickly, you'd think Walt had some kind of time control abilities. Don't think of your departure as sad. I know you cried, but that was because you had such a wonderful time. If you had not enjoyed yourself, you would not have experienced such a strong reaction. So, you see, those were happy tears. They confirmed your life-long love for Disney!! Have a wonderful time on Saturday! Happy Holidays, and may the happy tears flow for all of us!!

We leave saturday and arrive Sunday and I have the busiest week! Time is flying by for me, as i haven't even started to pack for the family yet. Trying to squeeze in parties, and gift preparation before we leave is HARD! I keep reminding myself inlyhave 3 days of work left!

I can't believe we are leaving in just a few days. We have all been sick, so we're a little behind from that. I have laundry to do. Christmas shopping to start/finish. Cookies to bake for a cookie exchange. Oh, and I guess I need to grocery shop for for the ingredients for the cookies too! I just looked at this list and almost had a little panic attack. And yet, here I sit on the Dis!!

Going to Disneyland on Monday and I hope its not crowded. Last few times I went on weekends it was packed. I like to go on weekends because its open later. Cannot wait for extended hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter