Going rate per point at BLT if purchased direct?

I completely understand. I think my problem is looking for a specific UY when the inventory is already low. Luckily we already got one and we are happy to lay low for awhile until we see something we're willing to pull the trigger on.

That's how it is, either you're willing to wait out a good deal or you're not. Fidelity can usually have more of the distressed contracts and thus, you're more likely to find a better deal.

That's how it is, either you're willing to wait out a good deal or you're not. Fidelity can usually have more of the distressed contracts and thus, you're more likely to find a better deal.

Even with fidelity ... I can't even get anyone to take my call. By the time I got to someone the contracts are usually gone... Lol!
They said they are completely swamped and they promised to call if there's a contract that fits our request. But that never panned out.
:)
Definitely a sellers market right now.

Seems the going rate for BLT is mid to upper 90s. Interesting, since last summer we paid $86/point. I guess since the direct price went up, the resale followed the trend. fidelityresales has a couple in the $90-95 range. Probably will be gone by tomorrow...

Seems the going rate for BLT is mid to upper 90s. Interesting, since last summer we paid $86/point. I guess since the direct price went up, the resale followed the trend. fidelityresales has a couple in the $90-95 range. Probably will be gone by tomorrow...

The going listing rate appears to be mid to upper 90s, but that's not what people are paying for them (according to the small size of the ROFR thread.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter