going onsite 4 nights - extra night in downtown disney or value resort

tami82

DIS Veteran
We have 4 nights booked for Contemporary and one night at All Star Music in family suite. I am also looking at the Doubletree and Buena Vista Suites at Downtown disney. Would it be worth to go to downtown disney for the last night instead of staying at ASMU. DD is cheaper but not sure if it would be a hassle to get around. Im not sure if we are doing the parks the extra day, is there enough at DD to keep up busy. I know my teenager will probably like it.
During our 4 night stay i plan on concentrating on MK and Epcot, not sure if we will have time for DD so may go the extra day. Doubletree is $95 for the 1 bedroom suite, Buena Vista is $129 for also a 1 bedroom suite, All Star Music family suite is $188.

We just got back today. We stayed 3 days at Pop Century and 3 days at Hawthorn Suites. We booked a king room at Hawthorn and they upgraded us to a king room suite. We had a AARP/AAA rate for $64 a night and it included breakfast. Not too bad.

We have 4 nights booked for Contemporary and one night at All Star Music in family suite. I am also looking at the Doubletree and Buena Vista Suites at Downtown disney. Would it be worth to go to downtown disney for the last night instead of staying at ASMU. DD is cheaper but not sure if it would be a hassle to get around. Im not sure if we are doing the parks the extra day, is there enough at DD to keep up busy. I know my teenager will probably like it.
During our 4 night stay i plan on concentrating on MK and Epcot, not sure if we will have time for DD so may go the extra day. Doubletree is $95 for the 1 bedroom suite, Buena Vista is $129 for also a 1 bedroom suite, All Star Music family suite is $188.

Are you flying? Using magical express or renting a car?

If you are using magical express to get to the Contemporary- it may be worth it to stay onsite- depending on the size of your family and the availability of free shuttles to the airport from the other hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter