Going May 2009--YEAH!

bebelle

DIS Veteran
We made our reservations yesterday and paid the deposit! :cool1: This will be a vacation with my family and my sister's family. There are 7 of us. We were unsuccessful in trying to talk another family member into going so that we would have that magical group of 8 for the Grand Gatherings. I am SOOO excited to spend the time in Disney with my sister and our families.:hug: It has been a dream for both of us for such a long time. :yay:

Just wanted to share...have a great week :flower3:

Congratulations! We just booked for Jan, so I KNOW how exciting it is!!! Enjoy your planning!:woohoo:

WTG and congrats on your May trip. We just made beginning plans yesterday for May also.

See ya there.

Congrats. We will be going in May also but will be staying off sight. happy planning I have my note book making notes and bookmarking pages all the time. LOL

We're going in May too... I havne't looked ANYTHING into grand gatherings..we'll have 8... but 2 of them are under 2...so dunno that counts... LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter