Going in September, Anyone need a favour?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by ccoffe, Aug 10, 2009.

1. ccoffe

ccoffe Earning My Ears

I'll be in DLP from the 13th to the 19th of September, If anyone would like me to get any pictures of any particular menus or anything at all then I will try my best!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Bring me that horizon Moderator

That's really nice of you to offer. :goodvibes

Has anyone got any specific requests? If they haven't, then I'll say we'll be very grateful for any photos of menus on the Restaurant Reviews. :)

4. petentaz

petentaz Mouseketeer

We come back on the Sept 11th, so if you have a spare suitcase you can hide us in and take us back. We would be grateful.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Actually the kids will be back at school and the wife back at work!!!! So it will only be me!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It is a very nice gesture, and I hope someone will take you up on it.

Pete N Taz

5. dlpSteve

dlpSteve <font color=teal>If home is where the <font color=

Any photos of menus would be very much appreciated, we've not been since October 2007 so it would be interesting to see how things have changed ahead of our trip in May. In particular we'd be interested in The Blue Lagoon, Bella Notte, Billy Bobs and Annettes. Any would be good though as going with Lucas for the first time will no doubt turn our usual eating preferences on it's head! Thanks, and have a fab time.

6. Mum to Belle

Mum to Belle <font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone

Any menus would be great! I'd love an update on the Agrabah Cafe! Not sure if this would be a good choice or not...
    We go on 22nd September and I can't wait :yay: are you excited too?
    Thanks!

7. ccoffe

ccoffe Earning My Ears

Petentaz perfect timing, just wait for us at the entrance :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Thats no problem at all, I'll def try my best to get pictures of all the above mentioned menus, Everyone on this board has been so helpful to me in my planning so It would be a pleasure to get the pics to update the restaurant reviews forum!

Yes I'm really really excited about going, can't wait :cool1: I just know we're gonna have the best time

8. aligr26

aligr26 Earning My Ears

Hiya,
    We might see you there, we head out on the 14th Sept for 3 nights, we're all sooooo excited!!!

9. MJ_always

MJ_always DIS Veteran

Thats really nice of you. We'll be there Sept 9th- 14th so you never know- might see you! I'll be the 22 year old going on 12, obsessed Stitch and Michael Jackson fan (t shirt could be easy to spot lol) and red in my hair! :laughing: Hope you have a really amazing time and fingers crossed the weather is as lovely as it was last year then too!

I'll deffo keep a look out any info on Agrabah Cafe, we wanted to eat there last year but it closed too early for the time we could eat so we really want to go there this time. I'll get pics of the food, prices etc.

Ash x

10. Mum to Belle

Mum to Belle <font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone

Thank you both!! :goodvibes

11. minnie_x

minnie_x Hakuna Matata

hi we're going from the 13 - 18 sep. can't wait !!! :cool1: :dance3:

12. Cyrano

Cyrano Moderator Moderator

Ditto :thumbsup2

13. ccoffe

ccoffe Earning My Ears

I'm so excited :cheer2: I can't wait, Its really soon yay!
    MJ Fan I'm the same age as you and still a big kid!

14. sparky_1973

sparky_1973 Earning My Ears

We are there as well from the 13th until the 16th.

Rich

15. Bolanette87

Bolanette87 <font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=

Menu Pictures of ANYWHERE would be awesome... I'm a menu addict and I'm going shortly after you! If you happen to notice which days Walts is open while you're there, I would be interested to know this too as I am determined to fit a trip in here at least once while I'm there!! Don't go out of your way though. I hope you have an amazing trip!!!

Bob xoxoxox