going in 3 days should i contact the hotel for

cleous

Mouseketeer
its 3 days to go , do you think its worth phoning the DLH and trying to ask for a particular room , have not been to DLH before and seen some really nice pics of great rooms or should i just wait and see, am praying and praying you never know we could get an upgrade to castle club so if i ask for a particular room i might miss out on this rare chance they could offer us castle club

what shall i do , help please

suzanne

Upgrades are really rare but on the other hand if you request a special room than you have a high chance to get the requested room. But as you have never been there before (?) and you don't know which room to request I would say "Don't do anything".

I always send them a fax beforehand to make sure we will have a room with two single beds and not one King size bed.

If you should come to your room and you should not like it at all then don't touch anything and walk straight back to the reception and request another room. This has worked for us at the SL and at the DLH. :thumbsup2

ok this is a bit of topic but thought it would save starting another thread we are going to stat at SL on 19th november me.my gf, and her 2 best female mates we are all sharing 1 room are the beds next to each other or spilt into single rooms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter