Going from 5 to 4 people? Do I change ADRs?

lvvacation

Mouseketeer
Just to start off, I'm not one to get into flame wars so please be kind!:goodvibes We are leaving for our trip in 25 days (finally!!:dance3: ) and I made all of our ADRs long ago and am thrilled with each one and each one's time. My sister is coming along, and her boyfriend was supposed to, but they have just broken up. I know I should call my ADRs and change them from 5 to 4 people, but I'm really worried if I do they will tell me I can't keep them, the times will get all mixed up, etc... What would you do?

Just leave your ADR's the way they are. If you try changing them you probably won't get the ones you want again. When you show up at the podium explain there will be only 4, you should not have any problems.

Have a fun time, we will be there about the same time as you!

Bev

We just did this, all ADRs were made for 5 then DDs friend's epilepsy became worse and meds were changed. At check in I simply said "we only have 4 in our party" and no questions were asked.

Keep them just in case ;) and if it comes down to it just tell the CM when you check in that you are 4

Just to start off, I'm not one to get into flame wars so please be kind!:goodvibes We are leaving for our trip in 25 days (finally!!:dance3: ) and I made all of our ADRs long ago and am thrilled with each one and each one's time. My sister is coming along, and her boyfriend was supposed to, but they have just broken up. I know I should call my ADRs and change them from 5 to 4 people, but I'm really worried if I do they will tell me I can't keep them, the times will get all mixed up, etc... What would you do?

Tread lightly with the ADR's where you have a cc guarantee. There was a post the other day where someone was charged for the missing person. i.e. they had a table for 4 and someone was ill, so only 3 showed up........they had to pay $20 for that empty chair. I'm in a quandry b/c I made princess ADR's to include my to-be 17 month old and had planned on her being a last minute decision - go with DD & I or stay with Dad if she was in a mood.

I'd keep all the other ADR's and when you show up, or an hour before, call and say you'll be 1 less. IMHO I wouldn't think it'd be *that* big of a deal.

Thanks so much everyone! I will just keep things as they are. We do have an ADR for CG so I might have to call them, I'm worried if I don't they'll charge me the $20. On the other hand biting the the $20 might be worth it, I'll have to decide...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter