My mom has decided to come and join us for two nights if she can get a flight to MCO. So everything id up in the air right now if she will even make it out. But we have ADR at Ohana at 9:30p for 3 of us. Should I just wait until we get there to add her if she is there with us. I am stressing over all this change, especially since she may not even get on a flight. Thanks!