going during busy season would you:

Which would you do?

• 3 nights Poly

• 2 nights Poly and 2 nights Pop

• something else (please tell!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
Stay 3 nights at the Poly, or 2 nights Poly and 2 nights Pop?

I am sooooo indecisive right now! Please help me!!

It really depends on what kind of trip you are going for. If you are going for a relaxing trip then I say Poly. If you are not going to be in your room at all except to sleep then I say stay at a value then you can stay longer. We always went down during July when I was younger. The last time we went down in July we stayed at ASMU and I will never stay there in July again! It was so congested, there were loud kids, bouncing soccer balls off our door as well as every one elses on our floor at 2 in the morning, and the food court was just a disaster zone. I know that people can only clean as fast as they can, that is not my point, my point is that there were at least 5 tour groups staying at this hotel and they were just absolute pigs about cleaning up, and had no consideration toward other guests.:mad: That is why if we were to ever go back down in July again I am staying at a moderate or a deluxe. In the same year we went back down to ASMu during October for MNSSHP, and we had a wonderful experience. The atmosphere was more calm, less crowded, and the kids and groups that were there were very respectful and clean. So it just depends on which time of year you go down and what experience you are looking for. These were our experiences. Hope this helps!

I've never understood why anyone would want to switch resorts during a stay at WDW (Unless it has to do with using points.) Otherwise, why use up touring time repacking and unpacking and the hassle of moving?

I just don't get it, no matter the length of stay.

I would stay as many nights as my hotel budget would allow at one of the value resorts.

That's what I'm doing next month. I wanted to take my 10 year old grandson, so I decided to stay at All Star Movies for as many nights as we could manage. We're staying 11 nights!

It's a busy time, so we'll have lots of time to see and do everything we want.

Edited to add: FWIW, I wouldn't go to Disney during July for any reason! Did that once, and vowed to never do it again. Disrespectful people don't just stay at the value resorts--I know that from experience!

Instead of 2nts poly and 2 nts pop why not whole stay at pop. You could stay a week at pop with poly prices and just save next time for poly?? Now you have two trips!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter