Going Back

RJO

Me
Nov 2007...wife 50...me 53...son 24...son's GF24 all went for first time...stayed at CSR with dining...MYW...this was GREAT!!!!!!!!!! I actually stood in the middle of main street straring at castle and cried...I was so happy to get there...then next night when we went back...all decorated for Christmas again I just blubbered like a kid...great trip....guess what...now wife and I are going back again Nov 12 2008 for 6 days without the kids...we are staying at POFQ without dining as I felt it was too much food and your reservations hindered what you could do...anyways...can't wait to come back...Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!

Congratulations on planning another trip! :goodvibes I know just how you feel. There's something very special about DW. We spend one week there every year and spend the other 51 weeks trying to get ourselves back. This year, you will be going on my birthday. Don't forget to think of me when you go to EPCOT and see Figment.;)

Yeah, it is addictive. POFQ is very romantic. Bit of advice if you don't mind, before you leave schedule a carriage ride at POR close to the time Illuminations is to go off. Have dinner at Boatwrights first, then you could just suggest the carriage ride as you walk out front. Afterwards you could go listen to Eliott Dyson at Scat Cats, Wed-Sun. Then maybe a nice soak in the hot tub. Boy will you be earning brownie points to be redeemed later. ;)

Congrats on scheduling another trip!!! :cool1: Disney is just the best place in the world. Happy planning!

:thumbsup2
I can't say enough how great it is to arrive down there. The first day may be hectic getting setup but it is just so nice! I think it's not just the pavillions and rides that do it but most importantly the Cast Members! The courtesy and help displayed by them set the tone and atmos[here for the trip. Thanks to all of you Cast Members for your dedication and wonderful courtesy!:banana: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter