Going back to the World in Sept! (Update: Today is DISNEY DAY!)

Good morning.

Please please please do a live trip report when you're actually there.

I'll literally miss you by a day. I arrive 9/25.

May I make a costume suggestion? You referenced Alice at least twice; Mad Hatter would be very do-able with thrift shopping and crafty friends.

I'm going to my first MNSSHP on Sunday 9/27. As Alice, although that had no bearing on above suggestion. It's an easy choice for me as I can be either Alice or Rapunzel without a wig. And Alice makes slightly more nonsense, whimsically speaking.

In closing please write a live report as well
Live report is a definite! I really had fun doing it for my last trip, and it ended up helping me to remember more of the details when it came time to do the wrap up report. I think I've figured out how to post the pictures as I go, rather than waiting until the end of the day and loading them up. It should (hopefully, fingers crossed) make for a better read as it's happening. I think the next thing I might try to figure out is if I can upload or hotlink a small video clip. I think there were one or two instances where I thought it'd be really cool if I could, but didn't feel like futzing around trying to figure out how to make it work. I'll work on that before I end up going to see if I can make it work easily from my phone. But yes, there will definitely be a live report!

Ok, thanks for making me crave mac and cheese at 8 am. You are already a bad influence.. I like you.

For unique snack credits to get the "bang for your buck":

MK - pork shank from Gaston's, waffle sandwiches from Sleepy Hallow, specialty fries from Golden Oak.
HS - cupcakes from Starring Rolls Cafe
Epcot - jalepeno stuffed prestzel from Fife & Drum, certain sushi rolls at Kabuki Cafe in Japan

Halloween costume ideas: Wreck it Ralph, Carl or Russell from UP, Captain Hook, Dr. Facilier, Jack Skellington, Chestire Cat
Try craving mac and cheese at 2am! It's not as fun. Thank you for the snack suggestions! I never would have guessed some sushi rolls would be on a snack credit. That opens up a ton of possibilities. And I think it was just yesterday that I was reading reviews about Golden Oak. The pictures looked great. I had no idea they might be snack credits. That absolutely makes it a must visit. I was ready to pay out of pocket anyway!

Try craving mac and cheese at 2am! It's not as fun. Thank you for the snack suggestions! I never would have guessed some sushi rolls would be on a snack credit. That opens up a ton of possibilities. And I think it was just yesterday that I was reading reviews about Golden Oak. The pictures looked great. I had no idea they might be snack credits. That absolutely makes it a must visit. I was ready to pay out of pocket anyway!

I am pretty sure I have been there.

Yup. I don't mess around with food. Here is a more comprehensive list of how to make the most of your snack credits.

It's only a place to sleep

Of all the things going on for this trip, one item has somewhat bothered me: my resort. This past year of Disney shenanigans has been as much about seeing if Disney trips are something I would enjoy (I do), and then eventually finding my "home" resort. It's been a bit of a slow process. In the not-quite-one-year that I've been going to Disney, I've stayed at a few different resorts and have kept some pretty good mental notes on them. These are the places that I have stayed so far:
  • Wyndham Lake Buena Vista (offsite, but right across the street from DTD)
  • Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Port Orleans Riverside
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Floridays Resort (offsite, but a reasonable drive)
  • Polynesian Villas Resort
By the end of this trip, All-star Movies will be added to the list. Not a bad variety for just under a year. These are my thoughts on each of them as I've cultivated my mental notes for future plans:
  • Wyndham was easily the one of the worst place I've stayed, not just for Disney, but for most hotels. I got a discounted rate through my work, but by the time the ridiculous parking costs and other fees were tacked on, it would have been cheaper to stay at a Disney resort. I specifically remember looking at POFQ, POR, and SSR for not much more than I ended up paying. I passed on it because it was my first Disney trip and I had no idea if I would even care about Disney. If I didn't enjoy it, I would have been more miserable at a Disney resort and it would have felt like an even greater waste of money. My room at the Wyndham was gross. It was musty and humid. While it was "clean", it just had a vibe of being really dirty that I could never shake, probably from the musty smell. I like to keep my room really cold, but the A/C was limited to how low it would go, so it was uncomfortable to sleep in, and seemed to contribute to the smell. The bed was rock solid hard. It's one of the hardest beds I've ever slept on. I had pain my entire trip from where my body would meet the bed at night. I had a wonderful view of an auxiliary parking lot and the dumpsters. Every morning, just after 6am, I would hear the shrill mechanical sounds of the garbage being compacted down and the banging and clanging of equipment being moved around. My mother and father stayed at the same hotel. Both of their rooms had the same musty, gross, overly humid smell, so it wasn't just one bad room. My dad and his wife ended up leaving a day early because he couldn't stand the room anymore. It was not a pleasant experience, but it really helped me to later appreciate the benefits and small touches of staying on property and that spending a few more dollars pays off.
  • Caribbean Beach Resort - I actually feel bad saying this, but I hated it. CBR was a last minute addition to my February trip. I had an extra day and did a very last minute booking because it was available, relatively inexpensive, and was a resort I briefly considered booking for this trip. To be completely and totally fair, the resort itself wasn't too bad. I had the unfortunate luck of being there at the same time as a bunch of excessively loud dance squads and college idiots were there. I also managed to have some of the loudest people in the entire world situated in the room next to me. The room was nice enough, and actually had just about the right amount of a Disney feel for me. It felt adult. The bed wasn't bad, just a little bit firmer than I'm used to. I was on a corner unit, so I had two windows letting in a lot of light. The problem is, it was also something of a high traffic area, so there were constantly people walking around that corner at all hours. During the day, who cares, but at night, with the party people next to me hanging out and walking back and forth, it was maddening. Security came and asked them to quiet down, but it wouldn't last very long. Eventually, they left. So it sounded as if perhaps half the people in that room were just visiting anyway, and not staying. That night really soured me on CBR. I should really give that resort another shot, especially since so many people seem to love it. The building I was in (Aruba, I believe) was a garish pink color, and it just looked run down on the outside. Some of the plants seemed overgrown and untended to. The walls seemed to be paper thin. My fear would be trying out CBR again and getting stuck in Aruba for the second time and it just ruining my trip. Still, I may give it another shot. The price isn't too bad, and the actual furnishings of the room were nice. Once bitten, twice shy though.
  • POR was my regular booking for that February trip, and after a miserable stay at CBR, POR was heaven. The CMs were fantastically nice upon check-in. CBR wasn't bad, or anything, they just didn't have the same vibe that I felt at POR, so right away I was starting the day on the right foot. My room wasn't available when I checked in at a little after 10:00am, but the CM found an open room and switched me over immediately. The previous day had me waiting until just after 3:00pm to get into a room, so again, night and day. I booked the Royal Guest Room because it wasn't that much more at the time, and after staying at the Wyndham not too long before this trip, I was acutely aware of the benefit of spending a little bit more money to get a lot more value. It was a gamble that paid off. The room was fantastic, with comfortable beds, a lot of really nice touches, and in a beautiful building. The grounds around the building were well manicured and looked very inviting. Everything about that resort was a night and day difference from the previous night at CBR. I have very fond memories of that resort and have mentally noted it to be a strong contender for my Disney "home". I'm slightly wary that the fondness comes, in part, from the crap experience I had at CBR, but there are too many touches that seem to fall right into my wheelhouse. Even looking back upon pictures now that time has been added in, I appreciate many of the flourishes, from the style of the buildings to the many walking trails, and the many little details that made it feel like a place to have a vacation, rather than a place to keep my bags and lay my head.
  • AKL was a treat to myself. I shelled out more money because it was only a one night stay, and it was a birthday gift to myself. It was also my first deluxe resort. There's a lot to like about the resort. The main lobby is amazing. It has a beautiful look and feel to it. It's wide open, and well lit, which I really appreciated. Boma is right there, and I would come to find out that I really, really like Boma. There are safari views as well. My room was immediately ready, which is always pleasant to find out, so I was able to get comfortable right from the start, rather than having to kill time and eventually haul my stuff to my room at a later hour. It just didn't do it for me. The room was alright, if not a little unimpressive. Unlike the lobby, I could never really get my room to get a good amount of lighting. It always felt dark. Perhaps it was all the dark woods and dark colors used to decorate the room. I did rather like the handicap shower. I know that's kind of a strange thing to say, but I just flat out don't fit in most bathtubs, so it feels like a complete waste of space to have a bathtub in the bathroom to me. To have a walk in shower with a seat(!) seemed like the perfect arrangement. I really preferred that setup and would love to have it at every resort stay I have in the future but I would never request it. It feels completely wrong to take a handicap accessible room for my convenience when somebody else may need it out of necessity. I left AKL feeling like something was missing from that resort, and I could never figure out what it was. It just left me unimpressed.
  • Floridays technically wasn't for my Disney stay. It was for the next two nights after my birthday at Disney, where I would meet up with friends for a Universal weekend. My expectations were low. I had just stayed at a Deluxe resort on Disney property where I paid the same amount for one night in that smallish room as I paid for two nights in a three bedroom, two bathroom suite at Floridays. I was mentally prepared to take a big step down in quality. The amount I paid was way too low for it to be anything but a roach motel. How completely and totally wrong I was. It was amazing. The suite was massive. The beds were incredibly comfortable. The master bathroom (I claimed it since I did all the legwork and booking for our trip) was HUGE with a beautiful glass enclosed walk in shower and a MASSIVE jacuzzi style tub that I not only fit in, but could have fit two more people comfortably. Guess who took an honest to goodness bath for the first time in nearly 20 years? This happy camper. It felt like a true home. The furnishings were all really nice. It was quiet. It had a decent balcony. It had a washer and dryer in unit, which I promptly used to do my Disney laundry (it rained at disney and I had to change clothes twice). Supposedly there is a shuttle to and from all of the parks in the area, but we chose to pile into my car and just do the drive to Universal, so I don't know how good or bad it is. Regardless. That is easily my Universal home. It's fantastically priced and perfect for larger groups. I haven't stayed in a one bedroom, but if it's anywhere near as nice as the suite was, I'd be remiss to complain. It's just not on Disney grounds, and I really do consider that a very sizable perk for doing any extended stay at Disney.
  • Poly was almost a fluke. I didn't intend to go back to Disney after my birthday until October at the earliest. I definitely never thought I would do a multiple day stay at a deluxe. That would be more of a one night special kind of thing, similar to my birthday stay. It just happened to all come together with a really good rate and a desire to go back to Disney as often as I could. Much like AKL, the lobby is beautiful. The scent is very distinctive. I know people really love it, but it's a touch overpowering for my nose. I never felt the desire to stay and look around, rather just a need to move to my destination to give my nose a break. The room was nicer than AKL, though the view sucked thanks to construction, and the carpet was a little more on the well worn side than I had expected. Still, it was nice, and as mentioned earlier, having all of the transportation options to MK was just amazing. At one point I even walked to TTC because it was not even 5 minutes away. You just don't get that anywhere else. There was an unexpected consequence of staying there that I never would have imagined, though. I had major GF envy from staring at the beautiful building architecture and having to stop there for a monorail pickup. There's something amazing about how that resort looks that just reaches into the heart of me. Maybe it's the European style that I really appreciate, or how incredibly clean it looks. Whatever it is, it made me regret not spending the extra $300 not to stay there instead of Poly for my trip, but that feeling passed as my days went on. Back to Poly. It was nice, but also still missing something that would reach out to me. It's a beautiful resort, and I really do understand why so many people love it, but it's not for me.
That brings me to my small potential regret. ASMo was not my first choice for this trip. Originally, it was booked as a stay back at POR, partly to see if I would still love it from a normal room, and partially because I just wanted to go back in general. Things changed when a few unexpected bills popped up that left me a little short on money. My options were to downgrade to a value, drop the DDP, or flat out cancel. You know my choice. I'm at ASMo now. I've never stayed at a value resort. From the pictures, the decorations seem a little garish. In my head, it feels like it's loud. It's a little too much Disney for my tastes. There doesn't seem to be anywhere near the fanfare of some of the other resorts I've been to, or the other value resorts. It's a bit of an enigma. It's there, but that's about it. I had actually hoped to book ASMu because I heard it's one of the quieter resorts, but it wasn't available as part of the package I booked. It was ASMo or cancel, and I chose ASMo. This will be my first value. It may end up being my last value as well. I'm not super thrilled about the resort, and that's admittedly not fair. I have no experience there. It could be fantastic. It could have that ethereal element that has been missing at other places. Maybe the over the top Disney motif is that thing and I've been mistakenly avoiding it all along. I'm trying to keep an open mind. I just don't have that same enthusiasm that I've had with all of my other trips, and it's coming from my unfair bias against value resorts. It's irrational and crazy, but I've unintentionally set a bar at a certain level that I'm not sure the values meet. We'll see.

And yes, it's completely bats@#t insane to complain about a Disney vacation that hasn't happened yet for a resort I've never been to that could be wonderful. I'm very aware of how dumb that may be.

Under 20 days

This update is a "I really don't want to do any more cleaning so I need a reason to procrastinate" kind of update. So it may be a little wordy. Not like my last post which was overly verbose, but wordy for the sake of killing time.

I'm reviewing my selections and all the plans going on while I'm there and trying to figure out where I want to be flexible and where I want to stick to the plans as best as possible. I like having a little wiggle room, so I need to make sure that I have some of that built in. Maybe it's going to be blazing hot out. Maybe it'll be a crazy downpour. It all happened last time, and having some leeway allowed those not so fun moments to not ruin the rest of the day. I've seen a few trip reports and actually watched it happen to people in real time where they are so regimented and so planned out down to the minute that any kink in that planning throws everything in to disarray and ruins things. It goes from fine planning to constant catching up. My ADRs are pretty much set. Sure, I may do a change here or there before the time begins, but there will come a time that they'll be set and skipping out will cost money, so they'll be a rigid plan that cannot be broken. I'm ok with that. It'll keep some sort of flow going.

My fast passes are always optional in my head. There's maybe a handful of time I've done all of them. Some times, especially with DHS, I have three selections because I'm forced to make three selections. I have yet to do everything planned out at DHS. I've completely skipped out on DHS multiple times, in fact. I'd like to do as many of my FP+ selections, and more on this trip, but I'm trying not to be tied to that idea. If it happens, it happens.

I'm meandering now. I don't want to clean. I want to be at Disney instead.

19 days.

Get me to DHS, STAT!

I was sitting here, ignoring my cleaning duties and looking at pictures of the pot roast mac and cheese on the internet (as one is wont to do) when I stumbled across a review for Barbecue Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese as well as a Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese (with blue cheese crumbles!!!). Did Friar's Nook add new flavors? Did they get rid of my Pot Roast Mac and Cheese? It's not outside the realm of possibilities. There was previously a Blue Cheese Mac and Cheese with Balsamic glaze that was replaced by the Pot Roast Mac. But no. The pot roast is safe. Turns out Min and Bill's Dockside Diner added them to the menu late last year. It's sad to say, but this discovery has me really pumped about going to DHS now. The Buffalo Mac I'll probably pass on. I'm very picky about my buffalo chicken. The Pulled Pork Mac, though looks like it's got my name alllll over it. It's what I'm planning as my first meal at Disney. To top it all off, adding a proverbial icing to this porky cake, is that they also have a Caramel Apple Shake. Please reserve my wheelbarrow, as I will need a means to roll my future rotund self around the park.

On a scale from 1 to 10, with 1 a complete no thanks and 10 being a complete must do, DHS has been steadily wedged at a 4.5 on the scientifically tuned Corey-ometer 5000. Tolerable, but easily skipped. The addition of this Mac and Cheese option, which some reviewers have called "equal to the pot roast mac and cheese offered at Friar's Nook" (paraphrased), DHS jumps two whole points to a very respectable 6.5 with a chance to jump another point if the the claims are true. This could be a true game changer, folks.

Game. Changer.

I so love hyperbole!

I was just looking over food at DHS yesterday. I saw that pulled pork mac and cheese! Also, check out the fairfax fare menu... mac and cheese topped hot dog with bacon and truffle oil!! Also a pulled pork and coleslaw topped dog. OM NOM NOM

It's gonna be a party!

VWqQatl.jpg

This showed up in the mail today. Though unassuming, it is, in fact, my ticket to MNSSHP! That was quick! When I ordered it last week, it was showing that it wouldn't ship until the 8th. I'm quite stoked that it's here now.

I found a Mr Incredible costume that was very tempting. It looked really cool and wasn't absurdly expensive. The reviews killed it. I saw quite a few mentions of how hot it was to wear. I can't help but assume that's while wearing indoors. I can't imagine how awful hot it would be in a hot night outside. I'm sweating just thinking of it.

I think I figured out a simple but effective costume. It may be boring but it's safe for heat and easy. No hints now!

tumblr_m33v3aUpCE1qlzduwo1_500.gif

I'm on call this weekend for work, so I have an over abundance of time to do anything that involves staying close to home and not having much fun, so it's back to the fun of planning a Disney trip. I'm pretty content with my fast passes and ADRs, so I've stuck them into my calendar so they pop up on my phone and watch when the times comes.

xcAsicL.png

Fancy.

As an aside: after living with the Apple Watch for almost a month, I totally understand the appeal of a smart watch and will try to always have one. It really is quite a convenient thing to have. It's not for everyone, and there's still a lot of growing to do, but I see the potential. What I would love to see sooner than later is the MDE app updated to support the Apple Watch. It would be nice if the app would do my alerts, rather than me setting them into a separate calendar and having that info duplicated. Still, it's a very small inconvenience at the time. I'm digging it.

Back to Disney. I've got my costume squared away and a basic layout of my vacation. I think I've got all of my quick service and snack credits mentally accounted for. It's starting to feel like a real vacation. Now, I just have to wait. That part sucks.

Taking care of the small stuff

As previously mentioned, I'm on call for work all weekend, including tomorrow. I can't do much of anything when I'm on call except be ready to get to work quickly. That limits what I can actually do. Most of the time I just stay home and vegetate. With my trip fast approaching, I'm getting all of the little things in order and seeing if there's anything I'd like to pick up for the trip. The trip itself is close to finished in terms of planning. My meals are pretty much picked out, as are my rides. There's not a whole lot more that I can do (that I can think of). Time for the other stuff. For each Disney trip, I've tried to pick up a new outfit. Nothing crazy, just something like a new pair of shorts and a tshirt, or some shoes, or something else like that. It's a minor ritual that I enjoy. I've got two pairs of shorts and some shoes on the way from good ol' Amazon. I just need a shirt or two.

In a previous PTR, I mentioned that I pack handkerchiefs and bring them with me to the parks. I also bring them with me anywhere. Target has 5 plain white hanks for about 3 bucks that are good for whatever, but I like patterns. Of all places, Instagram has been an incredible source for small businesses making really nice handkerchiefs. Today I scored big. I purchased a Super Mario themed hank and just happened to ask if they had any Disney patterns. At the time I asked, they did not, but they went out shopping and managed to pick up a few yards of two different Mickey patterns. I've got a handkerchief of each pattern being made and coming my way by the end of the week. I'm stoked! It's such a small thing, but it's so useful, and having a Disney themed handkerchief (or two) to come with me is just icing on the cake. I got a peek at the final product and it looks amazing. Pics to come when they arrive.

As far as the Disney stuff goes, I'm pretty much set. I got a piece of mail informing me that it's almost time to renew my annual pass. It's been a great first year of Disney vacations. Renewing at this point is a no-brainer. I've got far too many future trips I'd like to take.

Do you have an Instagram where you might post pics when you are on vacay? I'm seriously jonesing for a WDW fix LOL

Do you have an Instagram where you might post pics when you are on vacay? I'm seriously jonesing for a WDW fix LOL
I do! I'm @popecorey on instagram. There may be some duplication in my instagram and my live report, though I try to post a little variety between the two so it doesn't feel like I'm being too lazy about it.

Happiness in a hanky

I'm at ten days until it's Disney time again. These are the long day. We're ramping up into season at work and have just been nonstop busy. The days between now and Disney feel like they're going to be some of the longest ones. Still, just a ten day wait remains.

This afternoon I got a much anticipated package in the mail with some custom Disney handkerchiefs enclosed.

dM5PQDu.jpg

I've mentioned before my recent love of having a handkerchief with me whenever possible, and this is one of those days that just solidifies that love. These are fantastically appropriate for my trips and will be coming along for the ride. I'm stoked about them!

There's no real updates besides that. It's been a low key and but busy week, so my Disney planning has been minimal. I haven't felt much of a need to change any of my plans, so I think whatever I happen to have in place for the moment will probably stay the same by the time I go to Disney. I think they're fine plans so far.

More updates sometime later, or as things happen. Sorry for the not so exciting update. They can't all be zingers.

Last edited:
I didn't screw my head on tight

I'm going through that oh-so-exciting feeling that I'm forgetting something very major for this trip at just over a week remaining. Something is missing, or I didn't plan for something, or I'm making a mistake, or some other thing that may or may not actually be important. I'm not a fan of such mental gymnastics. Tomorrow may be packing day. I think if I get it out of the way now and maybe take a super long time, I won't actually forget something important. Maybe. Or maybe I'll pack everything and the kitchen sink and leave my magic band at home. I'm glad that seed has been planted.

I'm quite happy with the look of my current food plans. I'm unusually stoked about lunch at Grand Floridian Cafe. Maybe it's because I'm flat out starving and craving a burger in an unhealthy manner. I have a pretty fierce snack and quick service list to burn through some DDP credits. And, of course, there's at least two buckets of mac and cheese with my name on it.

I just need to get through one more (long) week of work and it's vacation time. I'm more than ready. This may be the last trip for a bit, so it's time to make it count.

It's only preseason... and I'm on vacation... but it's hockey

The New York Rangers play the New Jersey Devils in a preseason game on September 21st. I gave a solid bit of thought about altering my evening plans to seek out a place to watch the game (ESPN Zone maybe?) and be a total Rangers nerd while at Disney, but I think I'm going to just follow on my phone. I love the Rangers, I love hockey, and I love Disney, but they aren't going to mix this time. If we were in a regular season game, that might be a wee bit different, especially when they're playing the Devils. Still, it's their first preseason game and they're at home, and it's a rivalry game. It's probably not on any tv down here anyway. I think. Probably. Maybe. It is a 7pm game, and I will be in the Epcot area, and I might kinda sorta be hungry for some kind of snack or dessert type food, and ESPN Zone is kind of right there and it wouldn't necessarily hurt to stop inside and take a gander if it happens to be playing on a TV, and the MK fireworks don't start until much later.

Or maybe I'll just relax and be on vacation and not get nerded out over a preseason hockey game. I have until October before the season proper starts up.

So that's my non-update update for today. I've got very little left to actually plan. Go team Corey!

This is not an update

Do you know what would be excellent right now, and would really hit the spot and just destroy that hunger that is eating a hole in my stomach? A Mickey Pretzel. Seriously, I could probably eat a dozen right now.

And pot roast mac and cheese.

And a dole whip.

And this paddle game.

And these matches.

And this remote control.

And this lamp.

That's all I need.

Plans are looking really good! Can't wait to see how the trip goes! My DH and I are a little over 2 weeks out and I'm having that same panic feeling. Part of it is that we are seeing family while we are down there for a day or 2. We are used to just doing our own thing so it adds a bit of uncertainty to the mix. And part of it is that we moved the trip up and things are a little more last minute. I feel unprepared with some adrs but I also know that we will actually be 100% ok!!

(Also I don't know if I've actually said hi yet or not. I've been following along though and read through your other reports. So if I didn't - Hiiii! :wave2: )

Plans are looking really good! Can't wait to see how the trip goes! My DH and I are a little over 2 weeks out and I'm having that same panic feeling. Part of it is that we are seeing family while we are down there for a day or 2. We are used to just doing our own thing so it adds a bit of uncertainty to the mix. And part of it is that we moved the trip up and things are a little more last minute. I feel unprepared with some adrs but I also know that we will actually be 100% ok!!

(Also I don't know if I've actually said hi yet or not. I've been following along though and read through your other reports. So if I didn't - Hiiii! :wave2: )
Hi! :wave:

Isn't planning supposed to make us not panic over this stuff? Strange how it works against us. Everything will work out great for the both of us! Thank you for following along on my rambling nonsense! :thumbsup2

The magic number is 7

Go time is fast approaching. Today is starting to feel like a good day to pack for Disney. I'm kind of hoping that packing will give me an idea of anything I may be missing ahead of time. I'm also going over my previous trip reports (links in signature, cheap plug yay!) so see if there are any things that stood out in a "man I wish I had insert item here" kind of way. I know that it would have been pretty convenient to have a laptop on my last trip, so I'll be bringing that.

I'm spending a little time researching All-Star Movies threads on Dis, and they're few and far between. I haven't seen much about it, either positive or negative. I'm not sure if that should concern me or not.

On to completely not Disney stuff:
IMG_2451.JPG

This stuff is amazing! I've been steadily making it disappear by dunking into it with pretzel sticks and it's just so good. Somehow, the glazed donut I picked up this morning ended up not having glaze on it. Bring it on! This makes donuts way better. It's just amazing. Here's a picture of what it looked like in the jar before I demolished half of it over the course of a week:

IMG_2452.JPG

Delicious creamy goodness. I thought about taking the jar with me to Disney to dip some rice crispie treats in, but I'm not sure it'll make it that long. Perhaps a new jar is in order. I wonder if they'll let me bring the jar into the parks with me. I'm thinking this would be awesome on a big ol' Mickey Pretzel.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter