Going back to Disney World after 6 years

OK. So this may be a bit off topic, but I just gotta ask....
If you are ready to get engaged to your BF, why on earth are you waiting until September to do it? That's 10 months away!! How do you know that he isn't going to propose to you before then and "mess" (in the best possible way) with your plans?

He has already made it apparent to me that he wants me to propose and he knows how much Disney means to us (me mainly) plus this is going to be a single trip for 5 years so it has to be as special as possible and WDW is the place. I'd propose tomorrow if I wanted but I want it to be that extra special

He has already made it apparent to me that he wants me to propose and he knows how much Disney means to us (me mainly) plus this is going to be a single trip for 5 years so it has to be as special as possible and WDW is the place. I'd propose tomorrow if I wanted but I want it to be that extra special
Why not propose now and plan a Disney wedding for your trip?

Just a mears taxi from Old Key West each time

Have you ever thought about Uber? For two people, an Uber is less round trip than the Mears Taxi or Shared Shuttle service. It's about $12-15 on Uber's cheapest service between the two locations.

I've heard some dodgy things about Uber but saying that, it's only present in a few cities here in the UK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter