GOH badges

dizneenut

PINK is my signature color
Can I get these in DD?? I'd like to get them the first day we are there.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">
clippoohcirclefriends.gif
</img>

<font color="blue">first family vacation--WDW--July 2001</font>

I think these are found at a cart somewhere in DD but I found ours at MGM/Disney Studios at Celebrity 5 & 10 on Hollywood Blvd.

You can get these in almost any Park! But I know We seen them all over in Magic Kingdom!!! That could be a good start!!! :cool:

Giftsofalifetime.com has them if you want to get them before hand. I may get them and put them in the kids Easter basket w/ other Disney things instead of the candy that they DO NOT need!Try This

the biggest selection is at disney mgm studios where they have four varities (pooh/tigger/mickey/minnie) and you can get other names done there too (like different spellings etc) the other places ive seen them dont have all 4 varities:) -em

When we were there in Jan we found them at the five and dime in MGM. Tigger was unavailable so we started checking everywhere we went. A castmember at City Hall in MK spent some time on the phone, and the only two places that they are available are in MGM and a store in DD, but can't remember the name. We never did find the Tigger. I hope they are back in stock by now. If you have time before you go I suggest Giftsofalifetime.

animickeysorcerer3.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter