Go Home, December. You're Drunk. - A December 2015 TR - COMPLETED

Elevationist

Princess No-Pants
::MickeyMo:butterfly::MinnieMo
Go Home, December. You're Drunk.
(A Tale of an Unseasonably Crowded and Warm Winter Vacation!)

:santa:
A December 2015 Trip Report

Hey, ya'll! Last week I returned tonight from a 7-night trip to Walt Disney World! It was a a good trip, and I'll do my best to share our adventures with you here (despite slacking a bit on the photo-taking)... I hope you'll all enjoy my stroll down memory lane! :cutie:

THE DETAILS:

Who: Me (obviously), along with my aunt & uncle

What: A celebration of my 35th birthday, plus Christmas fun!
When: December 4-11, 2015
Where: Disney's Art of Animation Resort
Why: Because it was my birthday, and I'll Disney if I wanna! :D

THE CAST:

smaller1.jpg

ME: Billie, 35 years old :cutie:
~ WDW planning is my life. I work as a travel agent and my favorite part of my job are my Walt Disney World clients. I live in South Carolina, a mere 5-hour drive from WDW, but despite that fact I typically can still only do one big trip each year. Because, like, bills and responsibilities and adulting and stuff. I am a single gal (bordering on old cat lady status), but I don't let that hold me back from going "home" and enjoying the one place on the whole planet where I feel truly content and in my element... DISNEY WORLD! :hyper: This trip was my 12th visit during my lifetime.

smaller2.jpg

AUNT & UNCLE: Debby (51) and Mark (50-something) :hug:
~ Aunt Debby in my mother's younger sister, and Uncle Mark is her husband of 31 years. Debby's first and only trip to Walt Disney World was in 1973, and Mark's last visit was in 1979. They were both children then, and neither had been back since. Last year on my September 2014 solo trip, everyday I was uploading tons of photos of my adventures to Facebook. Unbeknownst to me at the time, they were at their home near Atlanta watching all these photos come across their feed, and seeing me mention things about returning next to celebrate my 35th birthday, and getting really excited. Next thing I knew, they were contacting me about joining me on my birthday trip in 2015! "Come on, let's do it!" I said! And so here they are, on their grand return to Walt Disney World, also celebrating their 31st wedding anniversary! (**Note - The "-somethings" in the above paragraph will be corrected to more accurate information when I talk to them next! Just wanted to get this written up in the meanwhile!)

Last edited:
Last edited:

Yay I'm here!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Who wouldn't want to go to Disney after hearing about it from you all the time lol!!! I know I do!!

My not allowed to imbibe self will be living vicariously through you. Although I might miss a few post because we leave for our trip the day after tomorrow!!!
:jumping1:

I'm never comment on here, I'm just a big time lurker but i LOVE your trip reports (especially the food ones) and I was at Disney the same time as you dec 8-15 and stayed at AOA as well. I was really hoping to see you at the bus stop or something and say hi but I never did see you around. Anyway, can't wait to follow along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter