Gluten free CS at YC/BC?

SwirlyGirly

Mouseketeer
Planning a pool day and would like a quick bite to eat with the kids, 2 of which are GF. Anyone know of any options? I called the reservations line and was told that they can answer questions only for restaurats that take reservations so I'm hoping someone can help. Thank you

I don't know about this resort, but we just got back last night from Port Orleans. We were everywhere in Disney and we never went hungry. It was amazing. I would not worry about it. We had so much food to pick from!

I read that at Beaches and Cream you can get a Burger ( they offer gf buns) you just need to tell the cast member that you need gluten free. I am sure they have other options, but I don't know what. Someone will come out and tell you the options. I am staying there in May and I will find out more first hand. When are you going? I will make sure to come back and report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter