Gluten Free at Universal?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by Leahc100, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Leahc100

Leahc100 Earning My Ears

Anyone know if there are any choices for gluten free food at Universal?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kitts21

Kitts21 DIS Veteran

I found it very limited. Had only gluten free food that is naturally without gluten. It was a huge disappointment compared to Disney.

4. Leahc100

Leahc100 Earning My Ears

Thanks, that's kind of what I thought. Maybe I will just try and eat light and have a meal when we get back to our resort. I don't think anywhere could beat Disney for gluten free!

5. disneyjes

disneyjes DIS Veteran

So sad to hear of limited choices! We wanted to stop by Harry Potter for a day but I think I'll have to pack my own food while everyone else has some delicious food!

6. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

do a search in this forum for the past gluten free threads.

i know phone numbers for chef/restaurants have been listed in some of them.

also check out damo's sticky on where to eat /menu's for UO.

7. townsend32796

townsend32796 Earning My Ears

On their menu, they even designate what choices are gluten-free. I had an excellent gluten-free Pad Thai dish... I also want to try their gluten-free fish tacos. Those are just the two options that caught my eye... but there were others.

I've been disappointed in the gluten-free offerings at the other restaurants at the Universal Parks... but Mythos was awesome! Now... if they'd just add a gluten-free dessert option there... sigh...

8. alisaaaaaaa

alisaaaaaaa Earning My Ears

I have been an annual passholder for three years now and i always go to Margharittaville on Citywalk. (gf buns and brownies!) as the parks have always disappointed me too.