Gluten Free at Trails End Dinner

It's a buffet, I suppose you would just eat whole foods and avoid breads, breaded items, and pasta. They have a good variety of proteins, veggies, salad, potato bar, fruit.

I'm sure the server can tell you if the fried chicken or corn bread has gluten in it, or if anything else has gluten. Sometimes the head chef comes out and will talk to you if you need anything, one time we had an allergy listed in our reservation notes for someone in our group.

I have Celiac disease and have eaten at Trail's End several times without a problem. Each time, the chef came out and walked me through the buffet and told me what was safe and what wasn't. I was able to eat just about everything and the food was yummy. Make sure you indicate your special need (no gluten) when you make your ADR. Enjoy! WDW makes it so very easy and safe for those of us with food allergies/intolerances.

I did (though my problem is not gluten but wheat/oatmeal/rye+ more I just tend to get lumped into GF).

Chef walked me through the buffet, plus fixed me chicken and broccoli in the back. Depending on the chef, mine said he made all his own sauces so those were safe. I did try the GF corn bread (decided to risk the small amount of milk and egg) but I found it sweet and cakey which I don't like.

My dessert was a towering confection of stuff. Apples, banannas, chocolate sauce, tofutti, gummy worms and cookies. It was very tall and very funny and I liked it.

I felt totally safe and satisfied.

We just got back from dinner there. My husband has had Celiac's since the 80s. The chef came out and walked him through the buffet. He could have salad, only balsamic dressing, asparagus, shrimp, cowboy beans, corn, mashed potatoes, pulled pork, all the meats but the fried chicken, and only fruit and the soft serve on the dessert table. He could request gluten free cookies and brownies.
Then they brought out a huge platter of mixed vegetables and green beans for him because the other vegetables are blanched in the same contained as gluten items. For dessert they brought him a dairy free ice cream ( he has some
lactose problems) and a molten chocolate brownie (which looked more like a cake)

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter