Glowtini

disfamily5

making memories one Disney moment at a time
ok I hope this is not too big of a favor..we leave on friday..could somone give me a list of the places where I can get a Glowtini pleeeease!!...I must get one of these on my trip!!!

I'm in my second day of vacation at WDW right now and I have seen the glow tinis at Flying Fish on the Boardwalk and tonight at the bar at the Grand Floridian while we were waiting to have dinner next door at Victoria & Alberts.

Since the drink is in celebration of the Year of Million Dreams, I imagine it's at quite a few places.

Every resort lounge/bar has them, as well as many of the park restaurants.

I got mine at LeCellier.

If there is a bar at the resturant/resort your at they will make you one. It is the official drink of Year of a Million Dreams. I have enjoyed several of these drinks while at WDW and they are very good, although expensive $9.25 +18% tip.

Bev

What exactly is a Glowtini? It sounds like something I must have!:)

It's a martini made with Skyy Citrus, Peach Schnapps, Blue Cruaco, Sour Mix, and pinapple juice, served up with a glow in the dark (sky blue) ice cube.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter