Glowing Ice Cubes

spanky0601

Earning My Ears
Does Disney allow us to bring our own flashing ice cubes for the dessert party?
I just found them really cheap on a party web site!

We had two signature cocktails and I brought light up basketball glow cubes and light up bling and had no problem at all for our reception at the Whitehall Room. I should have asked them to use the rest at the dessert party as I had so many but I don't know how they would have gotten there since my planner delivered everything for the party the night before. They also didn't set out the things we had brought for our dessert party and they couldn't find it and I had to call the planner and they were finally found and put out even though it was a little late for them to have their full affect.

wedding9.jpg

How did you get a signature drink? Was this something you had drank in the past at a disney restaurant and they made for you at the wedding or was this something they came up with out of the blue? Was these drinks charged by consumption or were they worked out into the drink package?

Those drinks looked awesome!!!!

We had two signature cocktails and I brought light up basketball glow cubes and light up bling and had no problem at all for our reception at the Whitehall Room. I should have asked them to use the rest at the dessert party as I had so many but I don't know how they would have gotten there since my planner delivered everything for the party the night before. They also didn't set out the things we had brought for our dessert party and they couldn't find it and I had to call the planner and they were finally found and put out even though it was a little late for them to have their full affect.

wedding9.jpg

I'd love to know the answer too...:)

PS- where did you find them cheap? I'm looking for my engagement party..
THANKS

I provided the recipes to Disney. The blue one was the Blue glow tini that they had for the year of a million dreams. The pinkish one was just a plain old recipe for a red apple martini and I asked them to use a little less grenadine to make it look more pink than red. They just added the description to my BEO and they were perfect on the day of.

They were billed by consumption but I did my whole bar BOC. I think package bars almost never save money. We received more than HALF back after the wedding for what they estimated we would drink. I think they were about $9 or $10 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter