Glow Ears

Eric87

Earning My Ears
Hi Folks this is my 1st trip to DL, and I am a WDW vet. I will be arriving in August and can't wait to experience the original park and 60th anniversary celebrations. I have a question about the glow ears. I bought my family the ears on a trip back in November 2013 at WDW. I've brought them back to get my $s worth this past July. I was hoping to use them again out in DL, but wasn't sure if they were compatable with the west coast parks? If so, do they sync with the new 60th celebrations too? Thanks for your help.

The Glow with the Show ears are compatible with both DL and WDW shows. I have not tried it myself but from what I have read, they are compatible. DL has a new 60th Anniversary Glow ears.

yes they are compatible.
but they are so bulky to pack and nobody even wears them so you don't get the effect that you are supposed to.
don't bother taking them.

Thanks for the responses. Disney World Dreamer, I know the masses never caught on. However this is done for my kids and not necessarily for the night time shows. My 5 year old daughter loves wearing them and my wife and I do it for them.

I bought ours at DL in 2013 for WOC and brought them to WDW in 2015 and used them there as well for Wishes. I did have to change the battery but yes they worked at both. Yes they're bulky but they make my 14yo happy so I just pack clothes around them and bring them with us. No there aren't many being worn but the joy of those who want them makes it worth it. I may consider a headband one this year so they're easier to pack for future trips, especially if they have 60th headband ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter