glass shower doors

soccer32

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the easiest/best way to clean soap scum from glass shower doors? Thanks!;)

I use scrubbing bubbles bathroom spray. We have hard water and that is the only thing that works.

Just found the best little eraser. Scary I found for soap scum though! They were Scotch-Brite Soap Scum erasers. It's the first thing that's worked for me on my tubs and showers. I'll have to try the softner sheets too!

Have not tried this yet but I read that you can use baking soda and vinegar. It said to add the vinegar to the baking soda to create a paste and apply to the doors with a sponge or cloth. I can tell you that this worked great on the glass that is on my oven door. I'm going to try the shower doors this weekend!

I've tried the Magic Eraser to clean the doors and that does work great...

my tip though is for once you get the doors cleaned. At Lowe's ( and you can probably get it elsewhere) you can buy Method Daily Shower Spray http://methodhome.com/product.aspx?page=521 This stuff is awesome...it smells so pretty and repels soap like crazy. We mist a little on the shower door each morning after the last shower and I haven't had ANYTHING on that glass since we started. I love it !!! :woohoo:

The very best thing that actually works is ORANGE HAND CLEANER--the stuff that mechanics use--with pumice in it. It smells good, and cuts right through the soap and hard water. I did not believe it would work, but it really does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter