• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Glamour & Starbucks Frappuccino offer - DLP and France

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
So if you buy a copy of Glamour - The French edition for July - for 1€ you have a page in it which you take in a show them in Starbucks and they will give you a Summer Frappuccino in exchange

You have 2 choices - Mango Passion Fruit or Red Berries. These are Yogurt based and cost normally 5.50€ so you are saving 4,50€

Offer is until the 1st of July

There will be another offer in the August issue (available on the 2nd of July) and one in September issue

The magazine cover looks like this and you can find it in the Relay shops in the train station or in Auchan at VdE for example

magazine_glamour_papier_et_numerique_juillet_2015_9233.png

In the pocket edition it's on page 113

starbucks_et_glamour_1820_north_635x0.jpg

http://www.glamourparis.com/vie-per...ks-vous-offrent-la-boisson-de-votre-ete/25342

So will I over in DLP for the sales I went by Starbucks and picked up my drink. Went down really nice with the temperatures in the mid 20's this morning :)

IMG_20150624_114814.jpg

This month the offer concerns another drink - The Refresha

Buy a copy of Glamour - The French edition for August - for 1€ you have a page in it which you take in and show them in Starbucks.

Buy a sandwich or a salad and get the drink free in exchange for the page in the August edition

You have 2 choices - Berry and Hibiscus or Lime

Offer is until the 2nd of August

There will be another offer in the September issue (available on the 2nd of August)

The magazine cover looks like this and you can find it in the Relay shops in the train station or in Auchan at VdE for example

cover.jpg

In the pocket edition it's on page 83

starbucks_juillet_6200_north_635x0.jpg

Oh thanks for that, I must look out for it next month. I had one of those refreshas the other day, it was very nice.

Oh thanks for that, I must look out for it next month. I had one of those refreshas the other day, it was very nice.

I'm going to try one as they do look nice and refreshing - Which one did you get ? :)

Final offer this month the offer concerns another drink - Frappuccino

Buy a copy of Glamour - The French edition for September - for 1€80 (pocket edition) and 2€ (standard size edition) you have a page in it which you take in and show them in Starbucks.

Buy a one Frappuccino and another one free in exchange for the page in the September edition

Offer is until the 1st of September

0036e745.jpeg

In the pocket edition it's on page 91

starbucks_aout_6717_north_635x0.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter