GKTW Online Event: Fall Vendor Fair

Discussion in 'Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW' started by TSWJan78, Aug 4, 2011.

1. TSWJan78

TSWJan78 DIS Veteran Approved Advertiser

I am going to add that to the comments.. as I was thinking the same thing

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Annabelle64

Annabelle64 Earning My Ears

Great job with all of this Tara...let's hope we make lots of $$$ for GKTW! I know I will be visiting the other vendors:santa:

4. myweegirls

myweegirls DIS Veteran

So I *say* I'm going to go holiday shopping at the vendor fair...and end up buying nothing but stuff for me at Pampered Chef. I'm calling that a warm-up. :)

XO
    Liz

5. stampinshauna

stampinshauna Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L

Had a friend ask if I knew of anyone local who sold Avon. I don't, but I told her that she should order from our vendor fair to benefit GKTW. She's coming over later to use my computer to do so. :thumbsup2

6. BobbinWeez

BobbinWeez <font color=navy>Talks to the little man between h

Has anyone posted the link to this on other DISBoard forums? I was thinking maybe the Community Board or the Creative Community?

7. tigger813

tigger813 DIS Veteran

I put it on the WISH Boards BL thread since I frequent that thread daily!

Hoping the podcast team will share it soon!

8. rchristiansen

rchristiansen DIS Veteran

Cool! My mom's the avon lady for this :)

9. adsrtw

adsrtw DIS Veteran

As soon as I get home, I will add the blog link to my signature. I'm hoping we can raise a ton of money!

10. dounelisg

dounelisg Mouseketeer

Hi Everyone! I have setup a second party with the full line of products that I can send via email to anyone who is interested. Unfortunately the percentage donated to GKTW will not be as high but our full catalog line is available. Simply send me and email and I will get an "invite" with a link out to you as soon as possible. The profit that GKTW would recieve form orders done in this way will be:
    $0-499: 10% of all sales will be given to GKTW
    $500-1,199: 15% of all seles will be given to GKTW
    $1200 and up: 20% all sales will be given to GKTW
    Over $5000 in sales: 25% of all sales will be given to GKTW

Let's get shopping and raise a TON of money for GKTW!

Tara, if you can add this to the blog, I would really appreciate it! Hope this will help raise more money and clear up the limited product confusion.

Gina:)

11. TSWJan78

TSWJan78 DIS Veteran Approved Advertiser

Can you email it to me Gina. Thanks

12. adsrtw

adsrtw DIS Veteran

Is anybody getting much traffic on their sites yet? I haven't had any luck outside of my friends that put in orders.

13. tigger813

tigger813 DIS Veteran

Not even a nibble on my site! Anyone think it's too early? Should we extend it in to November? Christmas just seems to be coming so fast!!!!

I keep posting it on my FB page! People will like my page but then not go to the site!

UGH! I want to mkae money for GKTW and help Pete's cause to reach $1 million!

TTFN :tigger:

14. adsrtw

adsrtw DIS Veteran

I have no problem extending it. In fact, I'm considering keeping a GKTW event link going through Princess Half weekend. I have a dollar amount in my head that I would love to be able to donate.

15. stampinshauna

stampinshauna Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L

I thought maybe I was the only one. I haven't had a single order :confused3 and I've even posted it to my friends on FB. I'm tired of this crummy economy. Hopefully as we get closer to the holidays more people will order. I'm happy to keep it going through Christmas.

16. Matthews4Disney

Matthews4Disney Mouseketeer

Hey guys, I would love to include Uppercase Living and our new Blume Jewelry line to the vendor fair offerings, and would happy to leave it open to Christmas and beyond. I had sent Kathy a FB message about it a couple of months ago, and she was going to ask the guys about it. I just heard this weeks podcast and learned there was a whole group for it now. Does anyone know who I need to contact to get added? My entire commission would be donated, which would be 30%. I'm so excited to help out!!! Also, with our great vinyl designs, I want the hostess credits to go towards decorating needs at the GKTW campus in any way that they might need. So happy to find this and to get involved!!!! What a wonderful cause!!!!

17. sjsjbrook

sjsjbrook DIS Veteran

I haven't had any orders either :( I was thinking it was just me.

It was mentioned on the podcast this week in passing, maybe they could mention it again next week.

18. Annabelle64

Annabelle64 Earning My Ears

No bites here either! Staying positive...it's early still :)

19. BDJazz

BDJazz Mouseketeer

Wow - what a great idea. Thank you vendors! My wife and I were just talking about some tupperware that we needed to order....

20. tigger813

tigger813 DIS Veteran

Just had my first order today on my Usborne site!

Let the shopping commence!!!!

21. tigger813

tigger813 DIS Veteran

Just had my 2nd order!

I say we definitely continue the fair until the end of November. At least until after Thanksgiving when people really start their shopping! I know people that do not start shopping until the day after Thanksgiving!

Tara, do you want me to email you the names of the people who purchased from me.

How is everyone else doing?