GKTW Online Event: Fall Vendor Fair

I know there are more out there... Hope this does not get lost over here

I do not believe it will. We are working on making this sub-forum highly visible and directing traffic here for all GKTW fundraising events. I wouldn't worry. :goodvibes

a Mary Kay consultant is emailing you Tara, her dis name is Dml0202 but she hasnt posted enough. She's my co-worker but one of the biggest disney fans i know (hence how I got the job :rotfl:)

I sent an email to a Longaberger person about this hopefully she will be in touch. DId you hear from the 31 Gifts rep I told you about?

Last Call.. I will be checking in with everyone and getting a list up soon.. if you are intrested in particpating please PM me

Ok.. this is my last call... I will be sending emails and arranging either a chat or a teleconference for everyone who has offered to sell for early next week so where are you Tupperware, Scentsy, Discovery Toys & Pampered Chef?!?

Ok.. this is my last call... I will be sending emails and arranging either a chat or a teleconference for everyone who has offered to sell for early next week so where are you Tupperware, Scentsy, Discovery Toys & Pampered Chef?!?

Tupperware here....I will PM you now!!
Gina

I am so excited that I finally caught up on listening to the podcast and found this thread a week or so ago. I'm thrilled that we are doing this type of event, because commission is a simple and easy way to donate (and help others donate in the process). GKTW is such a wonderful organization and I hope that we can give them a ton of money through this project.

Tara- I met a Pampered Chef person I would like to invite to join us. Let me know if you are still accepting vendors!

Talk to you soon!

Hi Tara,

I PM'd you a few days ago about a friend who's a Silpada rep and would like to participate. Please let me know if it's not too late! If it is, we may go ahead and look at setting up a separate Silpada event here. Thanks!

:)
Liz

It will all be online. Once we have all the vendors lined we will post a link to all of the different vendors along with how much from each vendor will be donated to GKTW. Everything will be shipped directly to you and payment will be made to the company. Make sense?

With it being online, the customers will pay directly to my company, Usborne. I will be setting mine up as an e-show which is an online home show.

Hey Tara,

Just checking in! I sent you an email and PM and everything for Scent-Sations is set up online for GKTW. Please just let me know you have received the information, also let me know if there's anything else you need from me.

I'm in WDW until OCt 3rd, but will check email each night.

Looking forward to help raise LOTS and LOTS of money for GKTW!

Great "meeting" you all tonight! I got my e-show set up and the link mailed to Tara.

have a great night! Here's hoping we raise a whole lot of money for these kids!

Thanks to everyone who came to our "Meeting" tonight.. Can't wait to kick this off. FOr all of you who are signed up consultants I will email you tomorrow.. If I do nt have your email address please send it to me at TSDJan78@yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter