GKTW Online Event: Exclusive Tiki Room print for Give Kids The World

Discussion in 'Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW' started by KimStaR, Feb 9, 2012.

1. KimStaR

KimStaR this water smells like splash mountain

As you may know, we are having a challenge this month, February, for Give Kids The World. My husband is an illustrator/graphic designer. For my past birthday, he created a print inspired by the art of The Enchanted Tiki Room. In effort to raise money for GKTW and our February challenge, we are selling 40 of these limited edition prints for $20 each (includes shipping!). These can be purchased via PayPal or credit card. It is 11x17". All proceeds (beyond the cost of printing and shipping) will go to GKTW. This link is to the sale page and has further details.

http://hasunow.com/tiki-print.html

[​IMG]

For the February Challenge, I am on team "Walt's Wizard's". Your donation will also go to supporting our team in the Challenge for the prize of tickets to La Nouba!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mikelan6

mikelan6 World Traveler, Usually Optimistic

That's really cute. Can your husband make a monorail design! :goodvibes

4. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Very nice print!

I'm going to move this over to our GKTW sub-forum. :)

5. KimStaR

Thank you!! He has made me a cool TTA piece before too. He can prolly do a monorail at somepoint!

6. joshsmom

joshsmom <font color=009933>I baked a cake, put on respecta

THIS is SO COOL!!!! I HAD to have one--we are remodeling our basement and this will be a GREAT focal point!!!

My family stayed at GKTW when my son was on dialysis prior to his kidney transplant. THANK YOU for the chance to donate to them!!

7. KimStaR

No... thank YOU!!! :) Thank you so much for your donation! We are so happy you like the print! Can't wait for you to get it! :hug:

8. pal-mickey

pal-mickey DIS Veteran

Ordered mine!

9. KimStaR

Thanks Phyllis!! Funny story. Ian has prepared your print for shipment... and he spelled your name wrong... he wrote PHYLUS! AHAHAHAH! He's an artist.. he cant spell. So funny!

Thank you so much for your purchase! The item will be shipped Monday, and PHYLUS should receive her shipment soon! :) Hehehe.