GKTW Meet: Virginia, (PHOTOS ADDED PAGE 10)

Hey ya'll......I get to meet up with Melissa and Robin tomorrow :yay:...the meet is only 2 weeks away now...hope everyone is gearing up for a fabulous time raising money for GKTW and with other DISers !!!

..the meet is only 2 weeks away now...hope everyone is gearing up for a fabulous time raising money for GKTW and with other DISers !!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!! THE PRESSURE!!!!! THE STRESS ANXIETY TURN-OFF BUTTON IS BROKEN!!!! UGGGHHH!!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Just kidding. The Meet is all set. We are just working on last minute details. But I do ask that everyone do their nice weather dance. This weekend would have been really cold to have a Meet. :goodvibes

Just 2 weeks!!!!!! :cool1:

We had a fabulous meeting on Saturday, unfortunatly...I didn't dress properly...it was much COLDER in Williamsburg then it was in Va. Beach...I froze from the car to the restaurant.....it was kinda funny...guess you had to be there....

Pete gave us another shout out on the Podcast this week!!! Looking forward to see you all there....less than 2 weeks now....See you soon.

Hi everyone:

Keep doing the nice weather dance. As of today, November 12 will be sunny and 64 degrees.

Just 8 days!!!!!

I hope everyone is ready and excited!!!!

Hi everyone:

Keep doing the nice weather dance. As of today, November 12 will be sunny and 64 degrees.

Just 8 days!!!!!

I hope everyone is ready and excited!!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone and raise some $ for GKTW!

Hi Everyone:

Just 5 days....dum, dum, dum, dum.

Just to let you know, when you arrive to the Cafe' there will be plenty of parking. Right now the weather will be sunny and 61 degrees. This is when I am glad we decided against an outside meet. Thank you to all who did the nice weather dance.

Just so you know, those driving through Richmond may hit some delays due to bridge construction. Here is the local news for traffic, just in case, http://www.nbc12.com/category/130327/traffic.

When you arrive to the Cafe', Cheri and I will be outside near a table to greet everyone. Here you will receive you mandatory name tag, drop off ornaments for the ornament exchange, sign a few thank you cards and anything we need to give you.

Also, I need to collect email addresses from everyone to email you pictures. So you can either give them to me on a piece of paper or fill out them out on my sign in sheet. If I already have your email address then you are fine.

I think that is it. I hope everyone has a good week and we will see you this weekend. Wow, I can't believe it is here already. I guess I should finish up those projects....:rolleyes1

Hello, I just moved to the area, I see the sign up was in September. Can I still come to the event ?

Does anyone have picture holders that I can borrow for the Meet on Saturday?? These are holders that sit on a table or desk and display a picture. I would need 5 or at least as many as I can get.

Let me know as soon as you can, if you can help. Thank you.

Just 4 days!!!!

I'll be jet lagged and incoherent...but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!! I'll also be bringing some cool stuff with me!!!

I'll be jet lagged and incoherent...but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!! I'll also be bringing some cool stuff with me!!!

YAY!!!! NOT about the jet lag but that you will be here in Richmond.

WOW, it just dawned on me that you will actually be here in Richmond.

JUST 3 DAYS!!!!!!

Hi everyone:

Okay, I have the picture frames I need.

Does anyone have doll stands? I need 2. These are for medium size beanies.

Thanks.

Well, considering all the traveling you have done this year Pete, I would guess this is pretty much your normal state now....so no biggie...looking forward to seeing you again.

Mike

Can't wait to see you....tired or not !!! Have a safe flight up here.

Our meet is the day after tomorrow !!! Can't wait to meet everyone !! Drive safe and see you soon.

I'll bring some of Walters personal possessions to auction off to punish him for not coming with me. I'll also tell stories about John's years as a female impersonator (also to punish him for not coming) :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days!!

Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter