GKTW Meet: Indiana, September 3, 2011

Discussion in 'Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW' started by ADP, Apr 13, 2011.

1. oc_tony

oc_tony <font color=darkorchid>Work hard and be nice!<br><

Thanks to everyone who donated to GKTW, and especially to my Tinkerbell Half-Marathon fundraising effort. Thanks to you, I'm now over a quarter of the way to my goal of $2000! I'm continuing to train, and am up to 10 miles on my "long run" days. Thanks again! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ADP

ADP <marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu

Thanks Bill!

That's awesome Tony! 10 miles is quite an accomplishment. I have a lot to do before I get there.

4. Cherinva

Cherinva Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector

Sounds awesome !!! Wish I could have made it, but I was preparing to go to WDW....maybe next year.

5. ADP

Hope you had a great trip! :)

6. Cherinva

Cherinva Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector

We really did !!! Best time ever.

7. ADP

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this year's Indianapolis Disney Meet will be on Saturday, September 1st 2012. This will be the 5th year for the meet and we are planning some great stuff. Once again we will be donating the proceeds from the meet to the Power of 10 - Give Kids the World Challenge. Last year we were very excited to send a check to Give Kids the World for $3100.

For those coming in from out of town I will be providing a hotel option close to the meet site and blocking some rooms off for guests. I hope you can make it. If you have any questions about coming into Indianapolis please don't hesitate to ask. We hope you can make it this year.

We will be starting a new thread for the September 1st 2012 meet.

8. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Road Trip!!!! :car:

I'll put that date on the calendar Aaron. Would be nice to see my Indianapolis friends again.

9. mdvlprof

mdvlprof DIS Veteran

Count us in.:goodvibes Kyla fussed about having to go with us last year. But once there, she had a great time. We're interviewing for a companion for Wheels, so we may be bringing someone else, too.

10. ChefMickey123

ChefMickey123 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Kelly and I are in, and are looking quite forward to it. We'll be back from internship by then.

:cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2::woohoo:

11. ADP

To all of you please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your trip more comfortable. I know coming from out of town presents different challenges than someone who is local. If you have any questions about the area or need something before coming into town please let me know. :)

12. KristEn87

KristEn87 <font color=royalblue>I WILL be twirling around in

Can't wait for this!

13. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Can you give us the address of the meeting place? Perhaps some suggestions for nearby hotels?

14. dansyr2514

dansyr2514 DIS Veteran

I'm going to start the convincing now...lol Any Texas de Brazil's neaby, I can use as bait?:goodvibes

15. mdvlprof

mdvlprof DIS Veteran

We stayed at Cambria Suites - Noblesville last time. Other DISers stayed there, too. If venue is the same as last time, we'll probably stay there this time.