GKTW in Kansas City

Discussion in 'Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW' started by disneychik21, Aug 1, 2011.

1. disneychik21

disneychik21 Mouseketeer

I would really like to create a Give Kids the World event in Kansas City or somewhere in the general Midwest area. Is there anyone out there from the KC or surrounding area who would want to help create an event? I am beginning my last year of college and would need help.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MIZZOU Tigers

MIZZOU Tigers Earning My Ears

I know that this thread is a few years old but I was curious if you had any luck meeting up or connecting with Disney fans in the Kansas City area. I am from the area would love to interact with other Disney fans locally as it often feels like my family and I are the only ones around!

4. Silock

Silock DIS Veteran

There's a few of us. Although, since I have two degrees from KU, I'm not sure we're allowed to hang out :(

5. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

This sounds like a great idea! I am going to move it to our GKTW events sub-forum so you can continue planning. :thumbsup2

6. ImTooExcitedToSleep

ImTooExcitedToSleep dis veteran

For those of you in Kansas City, but sure to check out the thread about Coasting For Kids. You can participate at Worlds of Fun and raise money for Give Kids The World.