GKTW Event: NJ DIS Meet Weekend, 2015 - April 24-26! RAISED $14,658.30!!!!!

I'm determined to get there this year! Had to travel for work last year and missed it, but it's on my calendar and I'm going!! Anything a first timer needs to know? Ps- 80 days until the next Disney trip!!!

Awesome!!!! Keep checking back here for updates! It's going to be a blast! :cool1::woohoo::cheer2:

Subbing so that I don't miss any of the NJ Dis Meet news. Not sure if I can do the whole weekend since we'll be in WDW the following weekend for my sister's wedding planning session, but at the very least I want to make it to the main event!

Subbing so that I don't miss any of the NJ Dis Meet news. Not sure if I can do the whole weekend since we'll be in WDW the following weekend for my sister's wedding planning session, but at the very least I want to make it to the main event!

:banana::banana::banana::thumbsup2

Registration for the 2015 NJ DIS Meet will open Feb 1- mark your calendars!!!
You don't want to miss this fun packed weekend!! :banana::banana:

I' contemplating an adventure and might attend. But I will be solo. Any other solo travelers out there find something like this solo-friendly?

Having been to one of the NJ events before I can assure you that this is a very friendly group.

I' contemplating an adventure and might attend. But I will be solo. Any other solo travelers out there find something like this solo-friendly?
Denice-
That's fantastic that you are planning to join us! Rest assured- this is a very solo-friendly event! You will not be alone. In fact, you will be part of our NJ family!!! :goodvibes :cool1:

(I have been to your neck of the woods too. I have family in Lenexa, Prairie Village and Shawnee Mission!)

Hi Denice:wave2:. I'm not coming solo but I assure you this is a very solo-friendly event. Lots of people do come by themselves either because they don't have a partner or their partner is not into Disney like they are. I'm sure you'll fit right in and be welcomed by all.

I am new to attending a Dis Meet, and will be there solo as well..... maybe there will be a few minutes for all of the single/solo attendees to meet up and share the experience?

I am new to attending a Dis Meet, and will be there solo as well..... maybe there will be a few minutes for all of the single/solo attendees to meet up and share the experience?
:welcome:
The Friday evening event is planned for everyone to get together and reconnect- or connect for the first time.
If you are only able to attend the Main Event on Saturday afternoon- we play a DIS Bingo game at the start where everyone gets to walk around and talk to people to get their squares filled in- it's a great way to meet new friends!

I really do recommend planning to come to all 3 events and stay at the Hilton Garden Inn on Friday & Saturday nights. We do an awful lot of "socializing" at the lobby bar both evenings and are always looking for new people to join us!
It's a fun relaxing way to get to know people- whether you are having a beer, soda, water or whatever!!party:

This sounds like a lot of fun...About an hour ride for me, We'll see if we can make it too..:goodvibes

Hey Denice!! Ricky and I will be there. I'm not sure yet if we are doing the whole weekend or not, but it will be great to see you!:goodvibes

Hey Denice!! Ricky and I will be there. I'm not sure yet if we are doing the whole weekend or not, but it will be great to see you!:goodvibes

Looking forward to seeing you!

FYI, you're not going to want to miss DIS After Dark. It's as big of an event as Convention Hall (our main event). :cool1:

It would be great to see the both of you too!!! A mini-Table 62 reunion!!!

I'm really hoping it works out. The only thing standing in the way is hubby's work schedule. :guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty:

Just found out today about the Richmond, VA meet two weeks before NJ. Hmm. Richmond isn't that far away. Might need to do 2 meets in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter