GKTW Event: Fill Up Your Cup at Menchie's and Support GKTW - Dec 3-5

mla1977

I dream of living in Bay Lake Tower for the rest o
I'm trying this again and I hope that everyone can stop by to help out.

On December 3, 4, and 5 stop by the Menchies in the Rolling Oaks Shopping Center in Kissimmee (at 192 and 429 - not far from All Star Resorts, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Animal Kingdom). Fill up your cup with some of their delicious frozen yogurt and when you make your purchase, tell them you are there to support Give Kids The World. A portion of your purchase will go to support the Village.

They will be sending me a flyer that I will post here. Be sure to pull it up on your phone and show it to the cashier!

Thank you for all your support. I hope to see you there!

You can join the Facebook event page here to see who else is going and see any updates I may post here.

Great idea! I'm going to stick this to the top and also post it on our official list. :thumbsup2

Wow! That is why I couldn't find it. I'm sorry that I posted this event twice! I thought I created it before.

I hope to see everyone there!

Stop by today or tomorrow and tell them that you are there to support Give Kids the World!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter