Art work by Kevin-John
Art work by Jasson Ritmiller
$25 Giant Gift Card
$50 Target gift card
Homemade afghan
Mickey themed basket
2 tickets to longwood gardens
4 Tickets to a Harrisburg Senators’ game
Team Signed Coco (Mascot for AHL Hershey Bears)
Childress Winery Gift basket (wine and other goodies)
Signed Mario Lemieux photo
2 tickets for PA Renaissance Faire
Victory Brewery Gift Basket
Stampin' Up pack
Kitchen Basket
Christmas Basket
Women's Workout/Exercise Basket/Gym Bag

Gift Card and Refillable Growler from the Black Powder Tavern, Valley Forge
My Fantasy Bands - Magic Bands decals and Band Bits
Handcrafted Ears from ForMyLoveofDisney

More items to be added!!!!!

Last edited:
Just an FYI for locals, the Coasting For Kids fundraiser at all Cedar Fair Parks (including Dorney Park) is scheduled for June 7, 2015. We'd love to see some Hershey folks there.

Hello ALL!

We will be staying at the Hershey Lodge again this year.

The block is open and ready for booking. The rate this year is $199 plus tax per night. (currently rack rate is $299). If you are interested call into the reservations line at 1-800-Hershey and ask for the Give Kids the World block. You will be asked to place a 1 night deposit to hold the room and asked to pay any remaining balances upon check in. You will have up until 72 hours (3 days) before your scheduled check in time to cancel with a FULL refund. The block rate is good from check in June 25 thru June 28th.

I strongly recommend doing this as soon as possible as there was a concert festival announce today ,Jan 20, 2015 and rooms will probably sell out at some point. So if you have any interest in coming and staying at the Hershey Lodge go ahead and make a reservation and know that you can get your full deposit back if you cancel before 72 hrs (3 days) of you check in date.

I can say that the committee and I have discussed having one or two events at the Lodge similar to last years Bingo, but not Bingo. Just in case that is a deciding factor for anyone.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

If there are any questions please feel free to contact me

Emails: JLHensley@hersheypa.com or jesscahens@gmail.com

We are a local wish family headed to GKTW in 40 days! This sounds like something we would love to be part of! Subbing in to hear the details as they get worked out. :goodvibes

OMG! The NKOTB concert is going to be there that weekend?!!!!!!

Who wants to go?? :woohoo::dance3::cool1:

Can't wait to attend this again. Last year was my first meet and it was so much fun!

As with last year, we will be offering the chance to buy group tickets. These tickets are good any day during the regular season. If you are interested in buying any group tickets with us, please send me a PM and indicate how many, what type, and any add ons. I will be cutting off the registration for tickets on April 7th, 2014 to give me enough time to submit the form.

Now for the prices:
Regular (Ages 9-54) - $33.50
Junior/Senior (Ages 3-8 and 55-69) - $28.50
Senior Plus (Ages 70+) - $21.95

Add ons:
Meal Ticket - $14
Souvenir Cup Voucher - $5.75
2-for-1 Game Voucher - $2
Hershey's Store Museum Experience - $6

Hello ALL!

We will be staying at the Hershey Lodge again this year.

The block is open and ready for booking. The rate this year is $199 plus tax per night. (currently rack rate is $299). If you are interested call into the reservations line at 1-800-Hershey and ask for the Give Kids the World block. You will be asked to place a 1 night deposit to hold the room and asked to pay any remaining balances upon check in. You will have up until 72 hours (3 days) before your scheduled check in time to cancel with a FULL refund. The block rate is good from check in June 25 thru June 28th.

I strongly recommend doing this as soon as possible as there was a concert festival announce today ,Jan 20, 2015 and rooms will probably sell out at some point. So if you have any interest in coming and staying at the Hershey Lodge go ahead and make a reservation and know that you can get your full deposit back if you cancel before 72 hrs (3 days) of you check in date.

I can say that the committee and I have discussed having one or two events at the Lodge similar to last years Bingo, but not Bingo. Just in case that is a deciding factor for anyone.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

If there are any questions please feel free to contact me

Emails: JLHensley@hersheypa.com or jesscahens@gmail.com

Other Information in regards to the Hershey Lodge stay:

As a guest of the Lodge you will get Complimentary tickets to both the Hershey Story Museum and the Hershey Gardens.

There is also discounted tickets to HersheyPark if you do not meet the deadline for the group tickets.

There will be complimentary shuttle service to Hershey Park, Chocolate World, and HersheyPark Stadium (where concert mentioned above is located)

Hershey Lodge has 3 Pools for guest enjoyment.

There are 4 restaurants on property and a coffee shop. 2 Breakfast, 2 lunch, and 3 dinner. Reservations are recommended.

If you attended last year you are aware, but if not there is also a lobby bar fully stocked for all your Dis meet hangout needs.

Again hope to see you all there!

Other Information in regards to the Hershey Lodge stay:

As a guest of the Lodge you will get Complimentary tickets to both the Hershey Story Museum and the Hershey Gardens.

There is also discounted tickets to HersheyPark if you do not meet the deadline for the group tickets.

There will be complimentary shuttle service to Hershey Park, Chocolate World, and HersheyPark Stadium (where concert mentioned above is located)

Hershey Lodge has 3 Pools for guest enjoyment.

There are 4 restaurants on property and a coffee shop. 2 Breakfast, 2 lunch, and 3 dinner. Reservations are recommended.

If you attended last year you are aware, but if not there is also a lobby bar fully stocked for all your Dis meet hangout needs.

Again hope to see you all there!

This sounds like a great meet! Do you know if the rooms at Hershey Lodge sleep 2 adults and 3 kids?

This sounds like a great meet! Do you know if the rooms at Hershey Lodge sleep 2 adults and 3 kids?

The rooms at the Lodge have 2 queen beds. They do not have cots available but they do have pack and plays, or can bring extra bedding to the room if you want to make something up on the floor.

If you would like to donate anything for the silent auction or a raffle item, we would like to know by June 1st so we can have everything in order for the event. We already have some great things coming in for silent auction and raffle!!!

I'm a local who has never been to a GKTW event. Sounds like a great time for a great cause! Can't wait!

The theater has asked us to give them a number by the middle of May. So if you are thinking about the Hershey Theater tour and are coming the whole weekend...get the weekend package!!! Limited number of weekend packages will be available and only for a limited time. Get them early and receive a free t-shirt!!!!!

If you would like to donate any raffle items or for auction, please let us know by June 1, 2015.

Registration is now open and items have been added for our raffles and silent auction!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!