Giving Away Sit n Stand Stroller

GlendaO

DIS Veteran
So, we're arriving Saturday and are taking our old Sit n Stand stroller. I really just need it for my youngest when we go to AK on the 16th. She's about 41" and not quite 50 lbs. I'm pretty sure the weight limit is 100 lbs. It has a stroller seat in the front and the back (what we use) is a lighty cushioned seat or the child can stand.

We're staying at PORFQ and are checking out Friday. We'll be at AK all day the 16th, then dinner in DTD. Thursday, 17th we won't be using it but will be at parks all day. I will be happy meet up at PORFQ Thursday evening or Friday before we leave. DTD may works. Not sure how long dinner will take.

The stroller is in good shape. It's clean and opens and closes well. The only thing I can think of is that the little stand thing that makes it upright when closed is gone.

Anyway, PM me if you'd like it. I'll be available til Friday afternoon. I'll have internet and email while there but don't really plan on checking it! :lmao: So, like to get it settled before leaving. :goodvibes

I was in a stroller swap but the stroller is now missing and I was trying to figure out what to do now!! We will be at All Star Music on Sept. 27-Oct. 4th. If it is still available pm me and we can figure out the details! Thanks.

We are arriving on the 16th and plan to go to AK for the afternoon and evening. We could meet up there when you are done with it if you like. I have a 5 year old who will ride most of the time and a 7 year old who sometimes gets tired, it sounds perfect.
PM me if it sounds good
Thanks

hello everyone-
i wont be at WDW until dec 3rd, but if this stroller is still being passed around by then i would be interested as well.

Hi Guys,

I should probably clarify this post. I am not hosting a stroller swap. I'm simply taking a stroller with us that I will no longer need after this trip. AK is the only park that will really exhaust my DD.

I am giving the stroller to a DISer. After that, they can pass it to another DISer, hand it off to a stranger and spread some Pixie Dust, or take it home and use it again next year.

Hope everyone understands :goodvibes

Thats is what I thought you were saying. I was going to hand it off to someone that might need it after me. Please let me know what you decide. Thanks.

I would LOVE your stroller if it is available! I will be arriving on 9/18 around 10 am. Will you still be around?

We have no need for a stroller but I think this is just such a wonderful thing to do. You are spreading pixiedust: even before you leave. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Linda

We have no need for a stroller but I think this is just such a wonderful thing to do. You are spreading pixiedust: even before you leave. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Linda

Thanks! :goodvibes We've been helped out tons by a million different people -- just passing along a tiny, tiny bit!

Just wanted to let you know; stroller is gone...

Hope everyone has a great trip! :yay:

Not sure if you left already but hope you have a great time at POFQ. We love that resort. Make sure to stop by the Scat Cat Club and listen to Elliott Dyson perform there. He performs there Wednesday to Saturday from 9:00 to midnight. He is go great and so much fun. We go and listen to him all the time. He gets adults and kids into the music. Tell him Linda and Sheldon say hi if you see him.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter