Give the Magic some love

Whew. Good to hear. We are sailing on the Magic for the first time in June on a 10 night Med :banana:. We are really excited and even managed to talk my parents into joining us. I was getting a little worried with all of the negative reviews. It really wouldn't bother me or DH so much but I want my parents to fall in love with DCL so that they will join us again in the future! I think the whole tag-along baby sitting service will be excellent :laughing:

I agree- we are taking my parents with us as well- great to have grandma and grandpa along! I want them to love it as much as I think we are going to- it is a first cruise for everyone except my dad... and I think he was on the QE 2 when he was very young! The negative comments were making me nervous too!

My DH and I sailed the Magic this past May for an awesome Med cruise, 11 nights. It was absolutley fabulous. No problems for us. We thought the ship was is great shape and beautiful as always. For anyone sailing soon...have no worries, the Magic is breath taking!

I just wanted those whom were upset by having their favorite servers, gone now to the Dream, complaining about service from the newbies, to think about something. If you had a chance for a new job with some perk that you currently were not getting(promotion, pay-raise, better hrs, better digs, new perk) wouldn't you take it? Wish them the best and tell the new guy what you loved about your last server and look forward to working with them.

The Magic is "my boat" too!

My DH and I sailed the Magic for the first time in No. 08, when she was fresh from dry dock and again for the April 10 Transatlantic and the Magic was equally beautiful! On the Transatlantic we got AMAZING service and had a wonderful experience. In fact, my SIL loved the EB TA so much, she booked us for an August Alaska cruise on the Wonder. We are excited about the new experience, but I will miss sailing the Magic.

That said, the clothes washing machines during the TA needed an overhaul -- but then again, the facility wasn't built to handle 14 days-worth of laundry. We also had a broken cooler box, but it was swapped out swiftly and with little fuss.

No cruise is ever flawless, but on the Magic, it is always Magic-al!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter