Give Kids the World 2014 Gingerbread Run 5k

Discussion in 'Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW' started by ADP, Apr 18, 2014.

1. ADP

ADP <marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu

Hi Everyone,

I thought it would be a great idea to get as many DISers together as possible to participate in this years Give Kids the World Gingerbread 5k run this November 8th.

If you sign up post here and I'll add your name to the list below. We can pick a designated meeting spot and time before the race and run/walk as a team.

This would be a great way for DISers to show their support for this site's primary charity; Give Kids the World. This is a very casual, festive, and fun 5k event. If you've never done a 5k before this would be a great way to experience one. The cost is $30 and you get some nice swag with your race registration.

If you are interested just sign up here. All of the race details can be found here as well http://support.gktw.org/site/PageServer?pagename=gingerbreadrun

So, who's in with me?

Participants
    Aaron DelPrince - ADP

2. TaleasoldasTime

TaleasoldasTime Mouseketeer

I'm signing up as a virtual runner. Does that count??

3. ADP

ADP <marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu

Absolutely! All the support we can get helps. See you virtually on November 8th. :)

4. easyd

easyd Earning My Ears

Just started doing a Couch to 5K program, and would love to participate, but sadly won't be in the area till the end of November...

Maybe next year!