Give it to me in 10 WORDS OR LESS!!

CT Disney

DIS Veteran
I love to hear about the most memorable experiences of people who visit the WDW parks. So, tell me about yours. Which experience was the:

Most Magical?
Silliest?
Most Annoying?
Most Frustrating?
Happiest?
Most Terrifying?
Most Disgusting?
Most Romantic?

Pick one or make up your own!! BUT TELL IT TO ME IN 10 WORDS OR LESS!!

I will start.

Most Magical:
Private showing of O Canada on our anniversary!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

Most Magical: DD's lost tooth + visit from Tinkerbell (Substitute Tooth Fairy) = DD :cloud9:

Voices of Liberty. Full Concert. Beauty & Beast Theater. By accident!

I think this one needs more than 10 words....very intrigued.

It was a day with DELUGE downpours of rain.
We decided to go to DHS and duck into the Beauty and the Beast theater and wait out the storm.

Once inside the theater under the roof, we saw that there was going to be a "concert" presented with top-honors High School choirs
who traveled to WDW for awards events. After a brief introduction by one of the event organizers, the announcement was made, "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... The Voices of Liberty!"

And, the VoL group came on-stage and performed for about 40 minutes to the assembled high schoolers and... my wife and me!

It was wonderful to hear so many songs at one time, as the usual VoL performances in the rotunda of the American Adventure are so short.

After the VoL set, some of the high school choirs performed a bit and then, all of the youth choirs sang a number together WITH the VoL!

All this while the rain pelted down so hard that it came flooding into the seating and ran down the tiered floors.

Some wet shoes, if you weren't careful, but it was all so very MAGICAL, who cares?

Last edited:
Most magical was last year, I got DD an appointment at BBB. This was when Frozen dresses (Elsa especially) were IMPOSSIBLE to find. I managed to snag one at Disney Store online. I brought it with to her BBB appointment and surprised her with it. She got so much attention all day long because there were hardly any other Elsa's due to the dress shortage.

I'm sure there will be plenty of little Elsa's and Anna's running around this year since they've caught up with stock now! ;)

+Most Magical: watching my 2.5 year old twins meet Mickey and Friends at AK for 30min with nobody around.
-Most Frustrating: Going with in-laws who sleep in, getting to MK late and only being able to do 5 rides in the day. (extra- watching MIL have a meltdown at the end)

Most magical: Private meet-and-greet with Cinderella.

Happiest: Every time I go to WDW!

Magical: My kids on my shoulders, watching Wishes, ..............Silliest: On Stage at the HDDR as Davy Crockets Angel!.................Frustrating:line cutters.............Terrifying: My daughter at 3, running to the Belgium pulling the Main street trolly and wrapping herself around the right front leg. One word from the driver , the horse didn't move and I peeled her off....Happiest: being at WDW. ( I know I stole that one from Yensid 67, sorry)

AKK

Most romantic: DW and I had an anniversary trip and stayed at the Poly.

Most magical: Watching my daughter dance with Belle.
Happiest: My daughter’s smile after her first look at the Castle

Magical: Supper on Pinocchio's Village Haus balcony overlooking the lights of Fantasyland. (oops...11!)

Most terrifying: Monorail ramp, post-rainstorm, in Crocs without tread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter