• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Give a memory of your mom

My Mom taught me that if you're going to do something, do it right. But what she meant by that was, if for instance you're going on vacation, don't hold back, let it be the best that it can be. If you're going out to dinner, don't scrimp, enjoy! I'm like that to this day! Maybe a good thing, maybe not.
My Mom was a nurse, as I now am. She would always say that she didn't want to go to the doctors because "if you go they'll find something wrong with you." Again, that's how I am, but luckily I did go in time to be able to beat cervical cancer and breast cancer. My Mom died of breast cancer :sad1:

One of the best memories happened over time. My mother took care of our 6 week old daughter when I went back to work. The love they shared and the fun they had made me so very happy. It sometimes physically hurts to think of the things my mom is missing when it comes to my daughter. She passed at 11:45 the night before my daughter turned 16 and it has been three years. We miss her every day and my daughter still goes to talk to her alone, because some things she "needs to tell Grandma Shirley alone".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter