Give a Day Get a Day voucher upgrade ?...is my math right?

I took it also as you can't pool multiple vouchers to buy a single multi day ticket. Each voucher stays with that original volunteer who earned it.

Sounds like you can't use the voucher and, say, a parkhopper ticket in combination to get a multiday ticket or an annual pass. But I'm no expert. I'm sure the experts will be along soon...

Tracy

Yes, that is what it means, although there have been a couple of people that say they were able to combine their parkhopper and GAD voucher to upgrade to the AP. Probably all depends on the CM you get.

For what it's worth, I have heard that people would able to apply an UNUSED parkhopper towards an AP, same as cash.

So if you had a GAD voucher and a 3-Day Parkhopper, then used the GAD voucher to enter the park (without using the parkhopper), you could in theory exchange the unused hopper and your one-day ticket to upgrade. (If I were doing that route I would probably want to call Disneyland to confirm.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter