Girls Trip Take 2 - Labor Day Weekend 2021 and Christmas 2021 Trip

We made our way to the Beach Club to see the Gingerbread Carousel. It was themed for "The Little Mermaid" and looked fabulous. So many wonderful details.
I love all the pictures of the displays, especially the Little Mermaid carousel! You're right, those details are amazing.

We booked another trip!
Yes we are headed back to Disney World and this time it will be almost the whole crew. We will also be staying offsite (ouch) for part of our trip.
Dennis has a work conference in Orlando at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. We will be just outside the bubble and the resort is one of the Disney partner hotels. We can get in early but we can't stay late. We'll be there from Sunday, July 21 - Wednesday, July 24. We'll be moving over to a Cars Suite at Art of Animation on Wednesday, July 2th and staying until Sunday, July 28th. Michelle and the 3 boys will be coming with us. Jimmy can't get off work and Gia had a concert that week that she is going to with her mom. Danielle of course will be staying with us when we move to AOA.
I can't believe we're going during the hottest time of the year, with 3 small boys and staying offsite, but I can't pass up a free stay either. I see lots of pool time in our future.
Plans are still being made and changed. It looks like we'll start driving on Saturday the 20th and stay a night in Tallahassee again. Michelle doesn't want to make the drive in one day with the kids. We'll drive back in one day after we've worn them out. We will also have a rest day and only do each park once. We'll be taking 2 vehicles and Michelle, Gabriel, Dominic and I may leave on Saturday the 27th.
Has anyone every stayed at the Hilton at Bonnet Creek? I know it's down the same road as the Bonnet Creek timeshare I stayed at last year and very near Caribbean Beach Resort and AOA. We did pass the road several times last month while we were there.
Just to update everyone on the Boys- we have John Paul who turns 7 tomorrow, Dominic who is 2 and Gabriel who turned 1 on May the 4th. Here is a recent picture of them taken on May 1st after everyone got fresh haircuts and Gabriel got his 1st haircut.
1715099839457.png
Aren't they Handsome?
This was us on our last big trip Nov/Dec 2022. Gabriel was there, he's the bump Michelle is showing.
1715100109845.png
Here is Dennis, Danielle, JP and me December 2023.
1715100327575.png

We booked another trip!
Yay!!
this time it will be almost the whole crew.
Even better. :)
We can get in early but we can't stay late.
I think that's standard for everything except Deluxe now, isn't it?
I can't believe we're going during the hottest time of the year, with 3 small boys and staying offsite,
Meh. Pools. A/C. Shade.
but I can't pass up a free stay either.
::yes::
1715099839457.png
Getting so big!! :eek:
Aren't they Handsome?

Yes it is. There are some partner resorts that are treated like deluxe like the Swan, Dolphin and Shades of Green.
Didn’t know that about SOG. I’m glad they did that
We will being all of these plus fans, cooling cloths and meals eaten in the AC.
You’ll do just fine. I’m thinking the weather can’t be that different from Baton Rouge?

Your summer trip sounds like so much fun! Yes, it will be hot, but all the more reason to aim for the air conditioned attractions. :goodvibes

And yes, you can’t pass up a free stay! Plus, I’m sure the boys will LOVE staying in a Cars suite! That section (and really, all) of AoA is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter