Girl's Thread: The Best of the Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I have a 50 question math study guide=1 1/2 hour.
34 question math chapter review=1 1/2 hour.
AP Physics Worksheet=1 hour
Reading the chapter in my physics book=30 minutes.
Finish Reading Huck Finn & Studying for the test= I have about 75 pages left, so we will just say 2 hours.
Then start studying for my Western Humanities college exam[test]=5-6 hours of studying total, which needs to be done by wed. hahaha. I hope it really doesn't take that long though. :sad2:

That is terrible. I mostly never get homework on the weekends unless it is a project or something like that.
I was talking about sleep, lol.

I tend to only get small things for homework on the weekend.

Finish Reading Huck Finn & Studying for the test= I have about 75 pages left, so we will just say 2 hours.
Then start studying for my Western Humanities college exam[test]=5-6 hours of studying total, which needs to be done by wed. hahaha. I hope it really doesn't take that long though. :sad2:

:eek:

:hug:

Ugh, that's right I forgot you were in college. Oh boy look what I have in my future.

Ugh, that's right I forgot you were in college. Oh boy look what I have in my future.

ahha, im not even in college though. This is my seinor year. :]
I am taking college classes though so thats why. So I guess you could say I am. & it really isn't that bad if you stay on top of it. I wouldn't have to read huck finn today if I had bought the book when she said to buy it, instead of two weeks ago. I would have finished my math review in class friday if I hadn't procrastinated on my vocab test and spent that period studying those. & my studying for humanties would be cut in half if I had started the study guide a week ago. but its all good, I have nothing else to do today.

& now I must go, I will talk to you all later tonight maybe. :surfweb:

ahha, im not even in college though. This is my seinor year. :]
I am taking college classes though so thats why. So I guess you could say I am. & it really isn't that bad if you stay on top of it. I wouldn't have to read huck finn today if I had bought the book when she said to buy it, instead of two weeks ago. I would have finished my math review in class friday if I hadn't procrastinated on my vocab test and spent that period studying those. & my studying for humanties would be cut in half if I had started the study guide a week ago. but its all good, I have nothing else to do today.

& now I must go, I will talk to you all later tonight maybe. :surfweb:

:wave:
:hug:

So everyone, I have to tell you all about the wonderful date Chris and I had yesterday. First, we went to Starbucks and I got a Mocha Latta. That was the pre-appetizer to my Dinner, which we had a reservation for and we were a bit early so we went to Starbucks. Then we went to Millers, which is a place that specializes in Seafood which I really like. So I got these huge Shrimp over these noodles with some type of Mandarin sauce. It was Yumaliscious. The Caesar Salad that I got would have been enough for a meal, it was so huge. So then we walked around the area and as it got darker Chris , who brought a backpack with him gave me my jacket a put it on me. It was so sweet. Then it finally got to the point that I was so nervous about the whole night. The Haunted Forest. His Mom came and picked us both up and he asked his Mom if he could drive, so he did. We got there and signed in and began our walk. At first it wasn't to bad because people were just jumping out, but the farther you got back into the forest the worse it got. There was one point when we were walking and this arm came out of the ground and grabbed my ankle. I screamed so loud and I thought I was going to piss my pants. We kept on going and by the time we were through the walk I thought I just may have broke Chris's hand from squeezing it too hard. After that we hooked up with a friend of his and his GF and we went to this place where people go and talk and stuff like that. It is a really beautiful spot overlooking the mountains. So he had a little blanket/spread in his pack and spread it out and we both lyed on our backs gazing at the stars. Now this is the best part of the whole night. He took my hand and pointed to a star with it then started to trace the stars with mine and his hand. He spelled out I with a heart shape and U. Then kissed me. This was the first time he said it and I thought it was so sweet the way he did it, I started to cry. He asked me what was wrong and I just blurted out I love you to. :) After that we layed on the blanket looking at the stars and talking and kissing and then it got to around Midnight and his friend/friends GF/ and he took me home. It was a wonderful night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter