Girls-Only Trip ~ Old planning thread, see first post for new link

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a quick search for pirate princess and I'm still looking but this caught my eye. I like the pink on the black with the pink underneath. The underneath pink could even be long sleeved if it was cold. And it has the bling that so many of you like.

What do you think? I'm not saying this EXACT one mind you, just this general concept. Is this the direction we want to head?? Instead of Pirate Princess it could say something else. OR say that on top, and on bottom say something about the DIS Divas Trip.

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/pirate-princess-skull-rhinestone-black-pink-shirt

AAAAAvldbV8AAAAAAPDbbQ.jpg

I like Heather's design too, but I think it would be very difficult to make it work on a t-shirt. The design itself is squared, so it would only work on a pocket or something like that.

I love the pirate princess concept, so maybe something simple like this (ignore the words there)

piratething.jpg

This is along the same lines as what Beth posted, but it would be easy to make a transfer from. Just an idea......

Hello Divas :)

Just a quick "hey" from me today.

But I do have to say that Bree & I had an absolutely marvelous time this weekend. We had a Concierge room at PP and Dawn & Cheryl included us on their GC Concierge room and we just spent the whole weekend going from lounge to room to lounge to room. We had the best time ever with them eating, drinking and visiting. :laughing:Oh we did spend 8 hours in the parks on Sat. The mini meet was so fun. Sarah is indeed so sweet and personable. And her family is adorable. And I was happy to see the others, too.:cutie: Bree & I did Splash Mtn as our last ride (about 5 pm) and it broke right when we were ready to go up the hill before the big final drop. We were all led out through the back by some trash bins and stuff. Some people tried to take pix and the CM's were yelling "turn off your cameras!". It was interesting to say the least.

Have a good day everyone, and Beth, stay off that toe - OUCH!:flower3:

It's not too late to sign up for MouseAdventure in December! I just registered yesterday and there are still openings. This will be my first (and probably only) time doing it. My two sons and I are Ducks Quack Attack. Now I need to start working on some shirts.
oregon_ducks_2-full.jpg

Very cool, Carol! We'll see you there, but won't be able to talk!! We should try and arrange a small meet up on Friday night or Sunday morning. I know there's others who are going as well... Ladies??

OKay, I'm done looking at t-shirts. lol I am so uncreative and unimaginative that looking at that stuff just gives me a headache. Someone creative will have to think of something wonderful for us. :rolleyes1 ;)

Linda, sounds like you had a magical weekend! Eating, drinking and visiting sounds like my kind of vacation for sure. :wizard:

Stacie, that would be fun if y'all could get a mini meet going for MouseAdventure. ::yes::

Cassi, I got a chance to check out your pics and they are really good! I love the parade shots. And you are lucky to have two such handsome princes. ;) Where did you get your costume by the way? It's gorgeous and you look amazing in it. princess:

Drive by hi.
(Beth, buddy tape that little toe to the next toe - it's what the doctor would do and what they tell you to do)

Hi ladies!!
Wow I had alot to catch up on!!

:grouphug: Big hugs to all of you. :grouphug:

Welcome Cassi!! I love your pictures!!

I am jealous of the conceirge ladies!!! What fun!!!

I have big news!!

I'm going to be a grandma again. My DIL who had the miscarriage in May is expecting again.:goodvibes So now I have 2 grandbabies on the way, only a month apart. I'm going to be a busy grandma!!! :cloud9:

I'm going to talk to my son about designing a shirt, and see what he thinks about a pirate princess theme, and how to go about it. Just because I do this, does not mean we have to do it. I just want to get some ideas. I hope that is OK?

I have big news!!

I'm going to be a grandma again. My DIL who had the miscarriage in May is expecting again.:goodvibes So now I have 2 grandbabies on the way, only a month apart. I'm going to be a busy grandma!!! :cloud9:

That is wonderful! :hug:
I'm so happy for you, your son and DIL :goodvibes
I pray for a healthy pregnancy and another beautiful bundle of joy.

Good morning!
Indeed, it was a good morning! :goodvibes

Drive by hi.
(Beth, buddy tape that little toe to the next toe - it's what the doctor would do and what they tell you to do)
Thanks. I did this and it does feel better. Still sore as I imagine it will be for awhile, but better.

I'm sleepy and cold.
grumblegrumblegrumble
I hope you are doing better now. I'm not cold, it's still in the 90's here, but I was pretty sleepy earlier. I've got to start going to bed at an earlier time!

I have big news!!

I'm going to talk to my son about designing a shirt, and see what he thinks about a pirate princess theme, and how to go about it. Just because I do this, does not mean we have to do it. I just want to get some ideas. I hope that is OK?
Wow, you will be a busy grandma! But the best Grandma! :hug: Congrats to you and my prayers are with everyone for a healthy pregnancy.

As for talking to your son about designing a shirt, well, it's more than ok, we welcome it!! I know everyone loves Heather design on the front, as do I, BUT it was something she got from a scrapbooking design and even she has said to me it would take a lot of altering to make it work on a shirt. So maybe we can come up with something similar, but that can be adjusted/customized a little easier. :confused3
Thanks Melody for asking him.

If we come up with a coordinating design for the tees in a pirate princess theme, then maybe we can use Heather's design for the lanyards. With some pink printing on them. :confused3 These are just thoughts I'm tossing out there. We'll figure something out. :)

I am so lucky to have such great friends!!! :goodvibes

A box was delivered to my house today. Inside was an early birthday present from Donna, Steph, Tina, Theresa and Tracey!!
There were a couple items all wrapped in Halloween tissue, orange with black spider webs. :thumbsup2
Inside were glow in the dark bats, a fun Sharon Osbourne dressed as a witch from Claire's, a Dracula glossy pic, some cute Halloween scrapbooking supplies, a birthday card and at the bottom, the best of ALL.............

The Haunted Mansion Life board game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: (and yes, I was jumping up and down, not a pretty sight especially with a broken toe, but I didn't care, haha!!)

Thank you so much ladies. I am so thrilled with this. I spent way too long just looking at the game box. lol It's too pretty to open. (oh, but I will of course!)

I cannot wait to play it. Thank you all for thinking of me.
grphug.gif

7023-010-01-1075123greetingscom238x.gif

(I took pics, but will have to wait for Ruben to get home to post them. I don't know how to get them from the camera into my photobucket account. lol)

Beth that sounds wonderful! What a great surprise! I can't wait to see pictures. I swear the Diva's ROCK!:lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter