Giordano's and Beef O'Brady's

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
I have been to Giordanos on a couple of occasions and it was underwhelming at best. I know lots of people like it. I have a Restaurant .com coupon for it and figured it was worth a try again for an inexpensive meal. Are there any locations that are better than others? Maybe that is the problem.

Also, Beef O'Brady's anyone know anything about this place. Again Restaurant.com has a deal for them too and I am trying to decided if it is worth it.

I purchased a bunch of gc on restaurant.com a while ago when they were on sale and so I can use them for whatever restaurants I choose on there.

forget it! I just read some really bad reviews of both places including a rat sighting at Giordano's. You won't get me there for a million dollars even if it is only a rumor.

HI, we hit the Beef's several times during our 3 months in the area. It is out on hwy 27 just about a mile or two north of the I-4 exit. Depending where you are staying you can get there via I-4, 192 west to 27 south about 3 miles or directly off Ronald Reagan Parkway.

Not a bad place at all. I like the blackened fish sandwich that is not deep fried.
Service always good, sports bar atmosphere, some folks really like the wraps.

Good Luck...Ted

We've tried 3 different Giordano's in Orlando. The quality has gone downhill in the past couple of years. The one on 192 west of Disney entrance was our favorite out of all locations though.

I've only been to the Beef O'Brady's out near Davenport to meet friends. Good simple bar food. Lots of sandwiches, appetizers, and fried stuff. Not bad, but nothing special either...

Beef O'Brady's is just "eh" IMO. The food isn't anything special, but always tastes good. Their cheeseburger wrap can be outstanding or can be totally greasy. I guess it just depends on the day/cook :)

I like going to Giordanos because we simply don't have Chicago deep dish pizza places left in Miami anymore.They actually opened one out of a warehouse by me only for to go's and pick up orders,it was all bread and cheese with barely no meat or sauce,it did have a lot of cheese but it just didn't measure up.Maybe I'll try it another day if I have a deep dish pizza craving and if they're still in business.I've used a restaurant.com certificate in Giordanos before and obviously I don't like waiting 35 minutes for the pizza to come out but that's the nature of the pizza and my only real problem with the place,I like it so I don't like hearing negative reviews of the place,if the rat thing is true that's not a good thing.There's also a Pizzeria Uno about half a mile from the Giordanos locations on Apopka Vineland by the Downtown Disney entrance as well as another Pizzeria Uno by the Giordanos on Sand lake rd.Pizzeria Uno has a way to cook the deep dish pizzas much faster and they're still pretty good,a couple of years ago they had crazy cheap deals on carry out pizzas at the one by I-Drive and Sand lake rd,like pretty much BOGO free but I doubt they still have them.

I am not a fan of deep dish but I had heard so much about Giordanos that I have tried it on a couple of occasions and had take out once. Every time I tried it I thought...why did I do this? Restaurant.com made it so tempting but still not worth it.

We absolutely love Giordano's but we lived in Chicago for a number of years and miss it. The best one in our opinion is the one right outside of Universal. We only get the deep dish pizza though and have no opinion on their other offerings. You can call ahead and order deepdish so you don't have to wait which is nice if you have little kids or are just hungry.

We have gone to Giordanos a couple times, and haven't really cared for it. I grew up in Chicago area, but am not a big fan of the deep dish at Giordanos, and havent found anything else we liked. I think the problem for us is that there is enough better Italian that we can't see the point, plus they are always SO slow. Beef O Bradys is decent pub food usually, service is sometimes sketchy at some locations. Love the chicken & poblano rice bowl.

We haven't been to the Beef O'Brady's down there but have been to one before. No one in our family cares for it, just not that good. I wold spend my $$$ elsewhere. Much better out there..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter